Author Topic: Re: Texas migrant community Colony Ridge overrun with abandoned & abused dogs — inside the effor  (Read 292 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mike LaChance Sunday, January 21, 2024

“tons of migrants are trying to cross the border with their dogs, only to be told they can’t bring the pups with them to federal processing centers … resulting in strays roaming the border”

If you’re a dog person as I am, this story will outrage you. Thousands of innocent dogs are being abandoned by people illegally crossing the southern border. Some of these dogs then end up breeding, so the problem keeps getting worse.

My understanding is that many people who come to the border with dogs think they’ll be able to keep the dogs with them but then find out that animals are not allowed to cross into the U.S. so they just leave them behind.

Matt Finn, one of the FOX News reporters covering the border, recently spoke to TMZ about this:

There’s a crazy thing happening along the southern border — migrants attempting to enter the United States with their dogs are forced to leave them behind, and it’s creating a whole other crisis.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/01/the-other-biden-border-crisis-thousands-of-dogs-abandoned-along-southern-border/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ter9ktJ1Rww&t=0s

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The repubs need to play up the abandoned dog angle.  Mindless Karen's care way more about the dogs than the people.
No what will happen is the dems led by that stupid bitch that puts up all those ads TV with all the pitiful images to guilt people into donating and others will simply demand that the policy is changed and then not only will we be feeding and housing the invaders but their dogs too.

I wonder how long it will take these dogs to form feral packs and spread disease.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This could turn P.E.T.A. liberals and dog lovers against Biden.  Further fracture Biden's coalition.

////00000////

Romney learned this the hard way in 2012 ...

« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 07:27:14 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No what will happen is the dems led by that stupid bitch that puts up all those ads TV with all the pitiful images to guilt people into donating and others will simply demand that the policy is changed and then not only will we be feeding and housing the invaders but their dogs too.

I wonder how long it will take these dogs to form feral packs and spread disease.
Turn them loose on the feral pigs...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis