Author Topic: Creep urinating on car slashes neck of NYC church caretaker who confronted him  (Read 409 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
A box cutter-wielding creep urinating on a car in the East Village viciously slashed the neck of a caretaker at a nearby church who asked him to stop, the victim and cops said Monday.

The victim, identified by police sources as John Mach, 54, received a lengthy gash that required 16 stitches after confronting the unidentified sicko, who was relieving himself between two cars at East 14th Street near First Avenue early Sunday evening.

“He didn’t say nothing, I just felt something hot coming down my neck then I realized I had blood all over my body,” Mach, a widower originally from Puerto Rico, told The Post Monday.

“When I felt something hot coming down my throat, I didn’t know what was going on, and they said ‘John, he cut you.’”

https://nypost.com/2024/01/22/metro/nyc-man-urinating-on-car-slashes-stranger-who-confronted-him/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

I read the title -- that was enough to disgust and disturb me. Our society is becoming unlawful and unruly with each man for himself.  8888crybaby
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.