Author Topic: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Have Been Deceiving Customers, According to New Lawsuit  (Read 750 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are truly a favorite candy nationwide. In fact, Instacart revealed that it was the most popular candy sold during the Halloween season in 2022. It was specifically the most popular in 11 states.

And what’s even more fun than your standard Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are its seasonally available shapes, such as the Easter egg shape available in spring, the Christmas tree in winter, and the Halloween pumpkin in the fall. One person, though, has taken issue with the Halloween-themed pumpkin peanut butter cups and is suing Reese’s parent company Hershey for misleading packaging.

Why Is Hershey’s Being Sued?

A Florida-based woman, Cynthia Kelly, is suing Hershey for alleged misleading packaging on the seasonally available Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins sold in October 2023. The wrapper on the candies features chocolate pumpkins with a nose and mouth, while the product inside the wrapper does not.

https://www.allrecipes.com/reeses-peanut-butter-cups-packaging-lawsuit-8422229
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Can I sue the Republican party for selling George W. Bush as a conservative when he really was a bigger Government nation builder?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

////00000////

Can I sue the Republican party for selling George W. Bush as a conservative when he really was a bigger Government nation builder?

Go for it!  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

*****rollingeyes*****   Seriously?? People will sue to get $$ for anything and/or play the system.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Many stoners upset by this travesty
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline the OlLine Rebel

ROFL this is dumber than the McD’s coffee suit.

I know what she means.  It’s a cute cartoon character on the package - not chocolate.  So it is not a direct representation of the chocolate piece.  It’s just a hook to get us interested in the Halloween aspect.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I, too, was disappointed that the Reese's Halloween Peanut Butter Cup pumkins lacked eyes, as pictured on the package, but I ate them anyway.

////00000////

Preserving the evidence may be impossible if there is a glass of milk nearby.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 06:07:38 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Reese's in an attempt to have their candy represent the "Package" .. Please give this to your valentine:
Reese’s Valentine’s Day pink heart candy compared to male anatomy:
https://news.yahoo.com/reese-valentine-day-pink-heart-003439484.html

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.