Author Topic: New book lifts lid on tension between Kamala Harris and the Bidens  (Read 330 times)

Online mountaineer

New book lifts lid on tension between Kamala Harris and the Bidens
By Karen Ruiz For Dailymail.com
Published: 15:54 EST, 22 January 2024 | Updated: 15:54 EST, 22 January 2024
As Kamala Harris hits the 2024 presidential campaign trail in hopes of securing a second term alongside Joe Biden, a new tell-all lifts the lid on the pair's now frosty relationship and how the president and First Lady Jill can't stand nor trust the VP, four years after their historic victory. In his new book, Amateur Hour: Kamala Harris in the White House , published on Tuesday, veteran Washington journalist Charlie Spiering lifts the lid on the tension between the ill-matched pair, largely thanks to Harris's 'refusal to be a team player.'

Contending that America's historic first black female second in command is just 'a brain stroke away from the presidency,' he claims the 'real reason' Biden decided to run for a second term is because 'Kamala is not up to the job,' and the Bidens don't want to see her replace him. Biden's actual first choice for his running mate in 2020, was Gretchen Whitmer, 52, the then-recently elected governor of Michigan , while the first lady 'fought against choosing Harris in favor of Susan Rice,' a top Barack Obama confidante and national security adviser in his administration, according to the book.

But Obama, 'pushed Kamala', and Biden went along despite her embarrassing criticism of him as a virtual racist in the 2020 presidential debates when she, too, was briefly running for president. Biden chose Kamala because he promised the nation he would choose a black woman as his running mate . Whitmer is white. Obama, America's first black president, has been one of the perceived hidden powers behind Harris's amazing rise from virtual political obscurity in California to the White House. ...
Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

Re: New book lifts lid on tension between Kamala Harris and the Bidens
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 09:27:58 pm »
I love the title of the book. Very on point. :laugh:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 10:44:08 pm »
Great title.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 11:27:35 pm »
But Obama, 'pushed Kamala', and Biden went along ...

A pathetic summary of the entire Biden presidency.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org