Author Topic: Judge unseals divorce case of Fulton County Trump prosecutor  (Read 600 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge unseals divorce case of Fulton County Trump prosecutor
« on: January 22, 2024, 07:38:50 pm »
Judge unseals divorce case of Fulton County Trump prosecutor
By
Kaelan Deese
January 22, 2024 12:56 pm

A Georgia judge moved to unseal the divorce proceedings involving Fulton County special prosecutor Nathan Wade, who is leading the election interference case against former President Donald Trump, amid complaints that he engaged in an improper relationship with District Attorney Fani Willis.

Superior Court Judge Henry Thompson in Cobb County heard arguments on Monday over whether to enforce a subpoena issued to Willis as part of her top prosecutor’s divorce case, which she received amid allegations that she and Wade were involved in an improper relationship while prosecuting the case against Trump.

excerpt:
Last week, a filing from the previously sealed divorce case leaked to the press. The filing revealed Wade’s credit card transactions, which show he and Willis went on a Royal Caribbean cruise together in October 2022 and that he paid for at least two of her flights.

On Oct. 4, 2022, two $1,387 and $1,284 payments for the Royal Caribbean cruise were made, according to documents included in the filing on Friday. Airline tickets to Miami for $477 each were also referenced in the filing, and one of the tickets is listed in Willis’s name. The tickets to San Francisco purchased on April 27, 2023, cost $817 each, according to the records.

Fulton County Commissioner Bob Ellis, the chairman of the county’s audit committee, sent a letter to Willis on Friday asking whether she engaged in a “romantic relationship” with Wade, “misused” county funds, and “accepted valuable gifts and personal benefits from a contractor/recipient of County funds.” He gave Willis until Feb. 2 to provide her response.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2810217/judge-unseal-nathan-wade-divorce-case-fani-willis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Judge unseals divorce case of Fulton County Trump prosecutor
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 07:46:11 pm »
 :pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 07:56:33 pm »
Damn, Trump is one lucky S.O.B.

Using credit cards to pay for affair expenses is not very smart.

The airline and the cruise lines would have required proof-of-identity such as a U.S. Passport or US Driver's License to book the tickets and board the cruise.  So, plausible deniability will be impossible if the allegations are true.

I'm sure accepting gifts of financial value from a vendor, and failing to report them, violates state conflct-of-interest laws and regulations.

We'll need a jumbo-sized tub of popcorn for this  ...  :2popcorn:

« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 08:22:15 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 08:00:44 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 08:02:11 pm »
This calls for a large bucket of movie theater popcorn with extra butter!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 08:02:40 pm »
Damn, Trump is one lucky S.O.B.

We'll need a jumbo-sized tub of popcorn this one ...  :2popcorn:

It is possible, but unlikely, that an honest Prosecutor would never have brought the charges in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 08:03:46 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 08:05:41 pm »
Move over.....

:pop41:

:beer::bullie smokin:

This party's gonna last awhile so I brought some reinforcements.
The Republic is lost.