Author Topic: Bill Gates & Rockefeller Brothers Are Funneling Millions to Chinese Communist Party, Docs Show  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bill Gates & Rockefeller Brothers Are Funneling Millions to Chinese Communist Party, Docs Show
Frank BergmanJanuary 22, 2024 - 11:55 am1 Comment

Several major American nonprofits have been funneling millions of dollars directly to the Chinese Communist Party, financial records have revealed.

Tax documents show that between 2017 and 2022, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Ford Foundation, and the MacArthur Foundation together funneled about $10.2 million directly to China’s communist dictatorship.

Additional funds have also been pumped into government entities, universities, and groups controlled by top-ranking members of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

https://slaynews.com/news/bill-gates-rockefeller-brothers-are-funneling-millions-to-chinese-communist-party-docs-show/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 06:09:35 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson