Author Topic: Biden admits the border crisis he created is real — but won’t accept any blame By Social Links for.  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden admits the border crisis he created is real — but won’t accept any blame
By Social Links for Miranda Devine
Published Jan. 21, 2024
Updated Jan. 22, 2024, 6:54 a.m. ET

It’s no coincidence that the president has started talking tough on the border straight after Donald Trump’s thumping victory in Iowa, where concerns about illegal migration were on every caucusgoer’s lips.

After flinging open the border and inviting in 8 million-plus illegal aliens, Joe Biden belatedly has woken up to the electoral kryptonite and admitted the border crisis.

“No, it’s not,” he said when asked by a reporter whether the border was secure. “I haven’t believed that for the last 10 years, and I’ve said it for the last 10 years. Give me the money.”

Biden is playing a sly political game, trying to blame Republicans for the border chaos he created.

But it doesn’t take money or bipartisan amnesty deals to halt the border invasion.

It takes an executive order reinstating Trump’s border protections that Biden dismantled on day one.

That’s why millions of illegal migrants are flooding into the country. He invited them in.

He spelled out his plans during the 2020 election campaign: “What I would do as president is … immediately surge to the border all those people who are seeking asylum.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/21/opinion/biden-admits-the-border-crisis-he-created-is-real-but-wont-accept-any-blame/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Rich Lowry postulated that Biden has a political death wish on the topic of immigration.  More likely, his handlers are willing to sacrifice him to gain millions of voters in the medium term. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden's not admitting that the Border Crisis is real.

Biden is not letting the Border Crisis go to waste as an opporunity to get more pork barrel spending.

////00000////

Release a poll that says 87% of incoming migrants plan to register Republican and vote for Trump.  That will get the border closed quickly.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.