Author Topic: The port of entry closed because so many illegal aliens were there. Mostly male illegal aliens from  (Read 177 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Conversation
Just Jeff From Cali
@liberty_clarion
From my time on the border near Lukeville, Arizona. The port of entry closed because so many illegal aliens were there. Mostly male illegal aliens from the African countries of Senegal and Guinea which are majority Islamic. Tensions were very high because people tried to cut in line to get on transport vehicles first. I see that all the time. There were so many illegal aliens, many had to sleep here 3 days. There's not enough Border Patrol and the Biden administration refused to call in the national guard to help. Watch to the end and follow me on my other social media accounts listed there. (This is part of another project I’m working on)

#bordercrisis #borderwall #bordersecurity #illegalaliens #bidenfails #borderpatrol #lukeville #trump2024 #border #lukevilleazportofentry #lukevilleaz #election2024

https://twitter.com/liberty_clarion/status/1748167477748740366
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson