Author Topic: Today's Toons 1/22/24  (Read 4388 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 1/22/24
« on: January 22, 2024, 12:04:54 pm »

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click for related video:

Click below for Nathan Wade audio:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Politico noted that MSNBC's Rachel Maddow refused to air Donald Trump's victory speech in Iowa. CNN's Jake Tapper refused to air it on CNN, saying his speech would be anti-immigrant. Last night I told Alexa to turn on CNN I want to hear the news and Alexa said I have to pick one or the other.

ABC's Women of the View turned their fury on the Iowa GOP Caucus results Tuesday, taking turns demonizing Iowa voters for giving Donald Trump a landslide victory. They're like this every day. It's a sign of our times that the three angriest women in America are named Whoopi, Sunny and Joy.

Fox News pushing Nikki Haley like a drug dealer trying to sell you pot in 1977 when everybody wants coke.

President Biden launched his 2024 re-election campaign with a speech at Valley Forge Friday and painted a dark scenario. His central theme came through loud and shrill. Joe Biden ordered the arrest of anyone ever born on January 6th and registered to vote everyone who ever died on January 6th.

Donald Trump took command of the GOP contest with a landslide victory in the Iowa caucuses on Monday. At the very least, it thinned out the herd. Arkansas former governor Asa Hutchinson dropped out of the race after he finished with .6 % of the vote, tied with the alcoholic content of O'Doul's.

The last time I had faith in the news was when it was with Huey Lewis.

Bill Clinton's name appears 23 times on Epstein flight logs. Hillary penciled in his suicide some time next week.

Epstein Island documents mention Bill Clinton 60 times and note that he was banned from the cigar lounge.

Joe Biden was mentioned in unsealed documents today as having visited Prevagen Island 50 times.

President Biden addressed a black church in Charleston Monday where he was angrily heckled by pro-Palestinian protestors. They were eventually evicted by the Secret Service. The protests erupted in the back of the sanctuary when Biden vowed to eliminate Hamas and replace it with hot barbecue sauce.

The William Penn statue in Philadelphia was spared by the intercession of the state's governor Monday from progressives who said it insults Indians. It never ends. Next the progressives want to remove the Rocky Balboa statue in Philadelphia because Rocky beat up two black guys and a communist.

Disney hired Pakistani militant feminist Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy to direct the next Star Wars film. She declared she loves to make male moviegoers uncomfortable because men need to change the way we think. Next day Disney stock dropped like Bill Clinton's pants on the Epstein Island runway.

Disney, Warner Brothers and Netflix drew fire from the left for firing their DEI executives who enforce racial diversity in movie casting. The diversity, equity and inclusion requirements have made dozens of movies unwatchable. For instance, I was just cast in the lead role of the re-make of Mandingo.

Hunter Biden crashed a House committee weighing contempt charges against him Wednesday where he sat on the front row of the hearing room next to his attorney. He was denounced by GOP committee members to his face until he walked out. I almost didn't recognize Hunter with his clothes on.

Chris Christie drops out, who will he support? He's a good man to have on your side, unless you're on a life raft.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's mysterious hospitalization before Christmas without notifying the White House was finally explained Tuesday. General Austin underwent successful prostate cancer surgery. Not only did they take out the cancer, they found and removed two Chinese spy balloons.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Vulcan)

Offline niobe527

Re: Today's Toons 1/22/24
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 12:10:28 pm »
good morning pookie

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 12:11:32 pm »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 12:57:20 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 02:36:10 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 04:08:36 pm »
Thanks Pookie!  Enjoyed them.  Have a GREAT day!

My pleasure, Jack Russell!

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 04:25:58 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for today's toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 04:36:08 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2024, 05:14:12 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for today's toons!

You're welcome, as always, Jimino!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2024, 05:14:45 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

My pleasure, as always, Deb!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2024, 06:05:12 pm »
Yaay, it's Monday with Pookie Toons and Argus Extras!!!  Thanks, Pookie!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2024, 06:07:13 pm »
Yaay, it's Monday with Pookie Toons and Argus Extras!!!  Thanks, Pookie!!!

You're welcome, CL!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2024, 07:19:42 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2024, 11:34:24 am »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, Smokin Joe!