Author Topic: A caravan of migrants from Honduras who were heading to the US dissolves in Guatemala  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

A caravan of migrants from Honduras who were heading to the US dissolves in Guatemala
13h

MEXICO CITY (AP) — A caravan of some 500 migrants that departed northern Honduras in hopes of reaching the United States dissolved Sunday after crossing the border into Guatemala, the Guatemalan Migration Institute reported.

Authorities had been monitoring three border crossings and said part of the caravan advanced a few kilometers (miles) into Guatemalan territory, before the migrants were stopped by migration officials who processed them, prioritizing the minors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-caravan-of-migrants-from-honduras-who-were-heading-to-the-us-dissolves-in-guatemala/ar-BB1h2Td8?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d73b7bcd05aa4333af9bb6507021fa8c&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson