Author Topic: BREAKING: Professor and Election Expert J. Halderman Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine in Court on  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BREAKING: Professor and Election Expert J. Halderman Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine in Court on Friday in Georgia in front of Judge Totenberg USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

Update: After speaking with election integrity expert Garland Favorito we discovered the courtroom display was much more serious than we originally reported. J. Alex Halderman demonstrated in court how Dominion machines are hacked and their tabulations were altered.
A court drawing of J. Alex Halderman hacking a Dominion Voting Tabulator in court in Georgia on January 19, 2023, using only a pen! – via J. Alex Halderman on X

In June 2023, the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia unsealed the 96-page Halderman Report – the Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger had been hiding this report from the public for two years.

University of Michigan Professor of Computer Science and Engineering J. Alex Halderman and Security Researcher and Assistant Professor at Auburn University Drew Sringall collaborated on the report where they discovered many exploitable vulnerabilities in the Dominion Voting Systems’ ImageCast X system.

Far-left Judge Amy Totenberg sealed and covered up the results of the investigation of Dominion voting machines in Georgia and sat on the report until this week.

As Americans Scramble to Protect Retirement Accounts With Physical Gold and Silver, A Faith-Based Company Shows Them How

The report confirmed that votes can be altered in the Dominion voting machines. In fact, the report revealed that the Dominion software is vulnerable and can be hacked.

Following its release, VoterGA founder Garland Favorito joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss the findings from the explosive report.

Trump-hating Secretary of State Raffensperger hid this information from the public until 2023. Why was that?

Here is a copy of the Halderman Report released in June.

Halderman Report on Georgi… by Jim Hoft

Professor Halderman wrote about his findings in a blog post on Wednesday.

Back in September 2020, the Court granted the Curling Plaintiffs access to one of Georgia’s touchscreen ballot marking devices (BMDs) so that they could assess its security. Drew and I extensively tested the machine, and we discovered vulnerabilities in nearly every part of the system that is exposed to potential attackers. The most critical problem we found is an arbitrary-code-execution vulnerability that can be exploited to spread malware from a county’s central election management system (EMS) to every BMD in the jurisdiction. This makes it possible to attack the BMDs at scale, over a wide area, without needing physical access to any of them.

Our report explains how attackers could exploit the flaws we found to change votes or potentially even affect election outcomes in Georgia, including how they could defeat the technical and procedural protections the state has in place. While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities have been exploited to change votes in past elections, without more precautions and mitigations, there is a serious risk that they will be exploited in the future.

After the release of the report, Professor Halderman tweeted that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger would not install Dominion’s security patches before the 2024 election.

Now this… on Friday, in a Federal Court In Atlanta, Georgia, J. Alex Halderman was able to HACK A DOMINION VOTING MACHINE to change the tabulation In Front Of U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg in the courtroom!

excerpt, rest at link above
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

Trump-hating Secretary of State Raffensperger hid this information from the public until 2023. Why was that?

Because he was up for re-election in 2022, and he needed those exploits for his own campaign.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Professor Halderman wrote about his findings in a blog post on Wednesday.

Back in September 2020, the Court granted the Curling Plaintiffs access to one of Georgia’s touchscreen ballot marking devices (BMDs) so that they could assess its security. Drew and I extensively tested the machine, and we discovered vulnerabilities in nearly every part of the system that is exposed to potential attackers. The most critical problem we found is an arbitrary-code-execution vulnerability that can be exploited to spread malware from a county’s central election management system (EMS) to every BMD in the jurisdiction. This makes it possible to attack the BMDs at scale, over a wide area, without needing physical access to any of them.

Our report explains how attackers could exploit the flaws we found to change votes or potentially even affect election outcomes in Georgia, including how they could defeat the technical and procedural protections the state has in place. While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities have been exploited to change votes in past elections, without more precautions and mitigations, there is a serious risk that they will be exploited in the future.

After the release of the report, Professor Halderman tweeted that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger would not install Dominion’s security patches before the 2024 election.

Now this… on Friday, in a Federal Court In Atlanta, Georgia, J. Alex Halderman was able to HACK A DOMINION VOTING MACHINE to change the tabulation In Front Of U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg in the courtroom!

@Bigun

I believe that  is what gamblers call a "tell".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Because he was up for re-election in 2022, and he needed those exploits for his own campaign.

The SOB needs to be under the jail!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have suspected that both parties have ignored the problems with election security, simply because elements of both parties have relied on those weaknesses at one time or another.

The Uniparty has to keep the 'balance of power' balanced to be able to keep this farce up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have suspected that both parties have ignored the problems with election security, simply because elements of both parties have relied on those weaknesses at one time or another.

The Uniparty has to keep the 'balance of power' balanced to be able to keep this farce up.

@Smokin Joe

I REALLY would LOVE to question that..................,BUT...................

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anyone that has systems knowledge knows how easy it is to hack a machine.  However, I know with 100% certainty that if the manufacturer wants to alter data on their equipment, they can EASILY set that up.  And I believe the truth of the matter is that it would take someone knowing the backdoor SECONDS to get in and alter data, and be out again, with no one the wiser.

If we as Americans want our republic back, it only happens with the END OF ELECTRONIC VOTING.  As long as we have electronic voting, we will have FIXED ELECTIONS.  PERIOD!!!!!!!

That means   NO REPUBLIC

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Another one of those quiet little articles that should have the effect of mountains falling and aircraft carrier sized cracks opening up in the earth.

Every jurisdiction that used Dominion machines has vote totals that are now suspect and unreliable. We now have no way of knowing if any of the elections where these things have been put in place are actually legit and who the actual winners really are.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone that has systems knowledge knows how easy it is to hack a machine.  However, I know with 100% certainty that if the manufacturer wants to alter data on their equipment, they can EASILY set that up.  And I believe the truth of the matter is that it would take someone knowing the backdoor SECONDS to get in and alter data, and be out again, with no one the wiser.

If we as Americans want our republic back, it only happens with the END OF ELECTRONIC VOTING.  As long as we have electronic voting, we will have FIXED ELECTIONS.  PERIOD!!!!!!!

@jafo2010

I couldn't agree more,but I don't see it happening because the only people in a position to do that are the same people who benefit and enrich themselves through that system.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Another one of those quiet little articles that should have the effect of mountains falling and aircraft carrier sized cracks opening up in the earth.

Every jurisdiction that used Dominion machines has vote totals that are now suspect and unreliable. We now have no way of knowing if any of the elections where these things have been put in place are actually legit and who the actual winners really are.

:yowsa: Those are my thoughts exactly and they are not new.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

That means   NO REPUBLIC
In Buffalo NY (Highly Demoncrat) The Dems would set the initial tally +500 for Dems and -500 for Republicans.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Our report explains how attackers could exploit the flaws we found
to change votes or potentially even affect election outcomes in Georgia,
including how they could defeat the technical and procedural protections the state has in place.
While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities
have been exploited to change votes in past elections,
without more precautions and mitigations,
there is a serious risk that they will be exploited in the future.

Imagine a bank saying about their computer,

"While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities
have been exploited to change balances in existing accounts,
(because we don't know what the balances are supposed to be,
but only what the computer tells us the balances are now.)"

It is NOT enough for the state to say,
"You can't prove the election was stolen!"
The state needs to be able to say honestly,
"The election was NOT stolen. Here is the proof."

These professors have now proven in court that
the election very well COULD have been stolen!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Imagine a bank saying about their computer,

"While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities
have been exploited to change balances in existing accounts,
(because we don't know what the balances are supposed to be,
but only what the computer tells us the balances are now.)"

It is NOT enough for the state to say,
"You can't prove the election was stolen!"
The state needs to be able to say honestly,
"The election was NOT stolen. Here is the proof."

These professors have now proven in court that
the election very well COULD have been stolen!

:yowsa: pointing-up

- J. R. R. Tolkien