Author Topic: California: Hamas-Linked CAIR Says Pro-Israel Demonstrator Provoked Hate Crime on Herself  (Read 763 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California: Hamas-Linked CAIR Says Pro-Israel Demonstrator Provoked Hate Crime on Herself
When leftist "tolerance" becomes unlivable for Jews.
January 19, 2024 by Larry Estavan 9 Comments

Police are searching for a man in connection with a hate crime that took place during a pro-Israel demonstration in El Cerrito, California.

The attacker was part of a simultaneous, nearby pro-Palestine (Hamas) demonstration. He pushed a woman from behind, knocking her to the ground. Then he seized her Israeli flag and burned it in the street. Since he had his face wrapped in the style of an Islamic terrorist, the only description of him is that he was wearing a distinctive jacket.

In its report, “Woman with Israeli flag attacked during Gaza ceasefire protest in El Cerrito; suspect sought,” by Tim Fang and Jose Martinez, KPIX CBS5, January 8, 2024:

EL CERRITO – Police in El Cerrito have released photos of man suspected of a hate crime after they said a woman carrying an Israeli flag was attacked during a weekend protest calling for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Officers said Monday that ceasefire protesters and counter-protesters marched from neighboring Albany to El Cerrito on Saturday. About 100 protesters took over the intersection of San Pablo Avenue and Carlson Boulevard for about an hour, while a group of counter-protesters holding Israeli flags stood on the sidewalk.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/california-hamas-linked-cair-says-pro-israel-demonstrator-provoked-hate-crime-on-herself/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
CAIR came into existence in 1994, it has been a terrorist organization since 1994 and has been protected by democrats since 1994, not surprising they came into existence in 1994, Clinton has always been terrorist friendly just like Jimmuh Carter before him  :pondering: seems like a persistent democrat president trait starting with Jimmuh, well that and overturning friendly to the US leaders and facilitating their replacement by hostile to the US moslem or communist leaders.