Author Topic: 'Davos is the Representation of the Devil': Catholics Slam Globalist Pope Francis, Label Him 'Chapla  (Read 1276 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Davos is the Representation of the Devil': Catholics Slam Globalist Pope Francis, Label Him 'Chaplain of the United Nations and World Economic Forum' (Video)
January 20, 20243 comments3 min read

In a scathing critique, Vicente Montesinos, the founder of “Adoration and Liberation” – a prominent Spanish Christian website – condemned Pope Francis for extending blessings to the Davos Forum. He starkly characterized the Pope’s actions as a distressing concession to globalist agendas, amounting to a profound betrayal of the fundamental tenets of Catholicism. Known for his bold and passionate style, Montesinos delivered his rebuke in a video released on January 18, 2024, and translated by RAIR Foundation USA.

Vicente Montesinos, referring to the Pope by his birth name, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, accused him of acting as the ‘chaplain of the United Nations.’ He contended that Pope Francis’s actions represent nothing less than the formal endorsement of globalism as a moral virtue, a concept he vehemently opposes. ‘Bergoglio not only blesses the participants of the Davos Forum but also asserts that the process of globalization possesses an inherent moral dimension,’ Montesinos stated.

Montesinos spared no criticism in dissecting the Pope’s message to the elite’s gathering at Davos. He blasted what he called “hollow phrases” and “pitiful politicking” coming from someone who “passes himself off as the Vicar of Christ.” The Pope’s assertion that globalization is a moral imperative was met with scathing rebuke from Montesinos, who sees this as a call for “conversion to globalism by moral mandate.”

https://rairfoundation.com/davos-is-representation-devil-catholics-slam-globalist-pope/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Trying to take away our meat, produce and coffee is pretty darn evil, too.

Swiss banker and World Economic Forum "agenda contributor", Hubert Keller: "The coffee that we all drink emits between 15 and 20 tonnes of CO2 per tonne of coffee... Every time we drink coffee, we are basically putting CO2 into the atmosphere."

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1749436533185118614
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trying to take away our meat, produce and coffee is pretty darn evil, too.

Swiss banker and World Economic Forum "agenda contributor", Hubert Keller: "The coffee that we all drink emits between 15 and 20 tonnes of CO2 per tonne of coffee... Every time we drink coffee, we are basically putting CO2 into the atmosphere."

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1749436533185118614
It makes you wonder if he calculated the amount of CO2 the coffee plants take in, not to mention the emissions from Juan Valdez's burro...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

It makes you wonder if he calculated the amount of CO2 the coffee plants take in, not to mention the emissions from Juan Valdez's burro...
All this time they've been worrying about cow farts, when burros are the real culprits?!?!?

Online roamer_1

All this time they've been worrying about cow farts, when burros are the real culprits?!?!?

Well... 'Burritos', maybe...

Offline mountaineer

Well... 'Burritos', maybe...
Little bitty burros.

Online roamer_1

Little bitty burros.

Yes. Take three, they're small...
Or six...

Online DB

I'll say it again. Last Pope?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"As soon as the coin in the coffer rings, the soul from purgatory springs." -  Johann Tetzel
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

As a Protestant,  I feel unqualified to weigh in on this Pope, but there's no doubt a lot of Catholics are fed up with him. Sr. Montesinos is not the only one expressing dissatisfaction with a "globalist" Pope.

Online roamer_1

You've been reading St. Malachy again...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As a Protestant,  I feel unqualified to weigh in on this Pope, but there's no doubt a lot of Catholics are fed up with him. Sr. Montesinos is not the only one expressing dissatisfaction with a "globalist" Pope.
As I have said before, If he was a real Pope, Sniffy Joe would have burst into flames instead of just crapped his pants.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

You've been reading St. Malachy again...

A lot of coincidences so to speak...

Online roamer_1

A lot of coincidences so to speak...

Yes. But actually, this pope kinda breaks the mold. You have to stretch to call him 'Peter the Roman' - I get the shtick... I know how to wander through it and make it happen... But wow, is that a stretch.

Already some suppose he is the pretender, and the real pope is still to come...

The same sort of thing the Protestants do saying the prophets were looking between two peaks  in prophecy and totally missed the church age...

But yeah... He don't fit.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 03:40:03 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Last non-Catholic Pope.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion