Author Topic: TRANS-TERROR: Trans ‘Nazi Dominatrix’ Plotting Mass Shooting Arrested By FBI With Massive Weapons Ca  (Read 397 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TRANS-TERROR: Trans ‘Nazi Dominatrix’ Plotting Mass Shooting Arrested By FBI With Massive Weapons Cache [VIDEOS]
By Pamela Geller - on January 20, 2024

The FBI arrested a trans-identified Oregon woman on Friday who allegedly made a series of credible violent threats towards minority groups, including Jews, black people, and immigrants.

Elizabeth Ballesteros West, 56, of Cottage Grove, has been taken into custody and is being held at the Lane County Jail, according to the Oregonian.

PM: Court records show that authorities were first alerted to West in September when she had posted on a transgender women’s support group page on Facebook claiming that she was being bullied by “transphobic” coworkers, and saying that she had reached “the end of my rope.”

https://gellerreport.com/2024/01/trans-terror-trans-nazi-dominatrix-plotting-mass-shooting-arrested-by-fbi-with-massive-weapons-cache-videos.html/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 04:18:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Surely in some liberal state somewhere is a trans Nazi Dominatrix sanctuary city! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline the OlLine Rebel

And suddenly, the stats show that women commit most crimes.

Either way, liberals declare that they are homicidal and suicidal because r society is so terrible and doesn’t throw them enough arcades or celebrate them enough on Kohl’s commercials.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline The_Reader_David

... doesn’t throw them enough arcades or celebrate them enough on Kohl’s commercials.

I think you meant accolades.  (Throwing someone an arcade conjures up visions of assaulting them by launching old PacMan and pinball machines at them from a trebuchet.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.