Author Topic: President Biden's Approval Hits a 15-Year Low, Prompting Campaign Questions  (Read 1045 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
President Biden's Approval Hits a 15-Year Low, Prompting Campaign Questions

With less than a year until the general election, the Biden administration faces scrutiny over its campaign strategy as former Obama campaign aides express concerns while Biden’s team remains confident in their chances of victory.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-biden-s-approval-hits-a-15-year-low-prompting-campaign-questions/ss-BB1h1LoI?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bc4587b006a24e37a0535d0f4b5c50da&ei=54
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Think about it.  His rating is that low with the MSM covering his sorry ass on everything he does or doesn't do. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They don't even ask him hard questions like in the old days.

Brokaw grilling crooked Joe.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/383899444293882

Joe and Hunter have always been grifters.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Think about it.  His rating is that low with the MSM covering his sorry ass on everything he does or doesn't do. :pondering:

I don’t think that would make a difference. People can see how much more expensive a trip to the grocery store has become under Biden despite the administration and their media allies telling them otherwise
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

His approval rating is at 100% with unsolicited absentee ballots.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don’t think that would make a difference. People can see how much more expensive a trip to the grocery store has become under Biden despite the administration and their media allies telling them otherwise

In a recent poll with the question 'Is inflation hurting you?' 124% said no and 195% said yes.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Not all people can.  Or will.

I’m on a Zoom meeting where a liberal homosexual member states how the economy is better now so we can afford more for our group….
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Hoodat

Not all people can.  Or will.

I’m on a Zoom meeting where a liberal homosexual member states how the economy is better now so we can afford more for our group….

That's one Zoom meeting that I would have been given an HR exit interview afterwards.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does it really matter that much if his team already has the votes to win stored away in a warehouse?

We are one mini-step away from being a One Party Leftist Nation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What an election we are gonna have.  Poopy Pants Joe campaigning from his basement and The Orange Slug campaigning from the witness stand. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

What an election we are gonna have.  Poopy Pants Joe campaigning from his basement and The Orange Slug campaigning from the witness stand.

:laughingdog: :mauslaff:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't foresee ol' white joe remaining as The Party's candidate in 2024.

Even if he does, he still has The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus standing by, oiled up and ready-to-go...

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I don't foresee ol' white joe remaining as The Party's candidate in 2024.

Even if he does, he still has The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus standing by, oiled up and ready-to-go...

The party's underground are dead voters, aren't they? :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Aside from Hillary Clinton, who'll run herself to take Biden's place, who would the Dems have to replace Biden on the ticket?

The probability of a 25th Amendment issue / Kamal Harris ascendency to the Office of Presisent in the 2nd Biden Admin is something that scares America's General Election voters.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The party's underground are dead voters, aren't they? :whistle:

@rangerrebew

The DNC voter base is now MOSTLY composed of the dead,illegal aliens,the professional welfare classes,and imaginary people.

The rest are airheads who are completely out of touch with reality.

The scary part is the DNC just MIGHT be able to create enough votes to get the Dims elected and re-elected.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Aside from Hillary Clinton, who'll run herself to take Biden's place, who would the Dems have to replace Biden on the ticket?

The probability of a 25th Amendment issue / Kamal Harris ascendency to the Office of Presisent in the 2nd Biden Admin is something that scares America's General Election voters.

@DefiantMassRINO

Yeah,but she would have a solid lock on the black vote,the wimmins vote,and the illegal alien vote.

The fact that she is a total airhead is irrelevant because so is the guy she would be replacing,and nobody prominent seems to have had or is having a problem with that,and EVERYBODY with a double-digit IQ knows that someone or someones behind the scene that were NOT elected is really calling the shots.

Most likely a committee of globalist billionaires.

We iz da wurld.......

We iz da peep-pulls....

Sang hit wid me,comrades!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People ignored the clear warnings of Joe, but believed every lie cast at Trump.  All those precious lies believed and hate bashing to support the lies.  Now its so easy to see what believing their lies ended up, HERE WE ARE! FOOLS and stooges got their waY, DIDN'T THEY!  (MOST NOW AMNESIACS)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions