Author Topic: Biden flamed after bragging about celebrating three years of the ‘dream team’: More like a ‘nightmar  (Read 257 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden flamed after bragging about celebrating three years of the ‘dream team’: More like a ‘nightmare’
Story by Gabriel Hays • 18h

Critics of President Biden slammed the world leader on social media, Saturday, after he shared a photo bragging about America’s "dream team."

Users took to X to loudly dispute his statement and picture, which included Biden, his wife Jill, Vice President Harris and her husband, second gentleman Doug Emhoff, at the White House.

The picture depicted the four of them standing in front of one of the White House doorways, flanked by Christmas trees.

Biden’s caption indicated that he was sharing the photo to commemorate the three years to the day that he and Vice President Harris were inaugurated.

He wrote, "Three years with this dream team."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-flamed-after-bragging-about-celebrating-three-years-of-the-dream-team-more-like-a-nightmare/ar-BB1h0ey2?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bc4587b006a24e37a0535d0f4b5c50da&ei=19
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Maybe he was referring to the squad. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The wicked often view nightmares as dreams.  The wicked are most corrupt when they seize power and can rule ruthlessly, like a one party government.  They love to purge opposition ruthlessly/mercilessly.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 03:58:45 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Wrong on energy.
Wrong on Iran.
Wrong on China.
Too slow and too late to meaningfully help Ukraine win.
Wrong on inflation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.