Author Topic: New report shows thousands of schools risk closure due to ‘massive’ enrollment loss  (Read 219 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New report shows thousands of schools risk closure due to ‘massive’ enrollment loss
© Provided by State Of The Union

A new report by the Brookings Institution and The 74 warns that thousands of school districts are at risk of closure due to significant enrollment loss.

The decline is widespread, with some districts experiencing a one-fifth loss in elementary and middle school enrollment.

Brookings Institution fellow Sofoklis Goulas, said, “Enrollment declines are everywhere.”

This trend is projected to continue, particularly in states like Oregon, New Mexico, and West Virginia.

Large metropolitan cities and southern regions have also seen declines.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-report-shows-thousands-of-schools-risk-closure-due-to-massive-enrollment-loss/ar-BB1h07w9?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=35bece5477634b3b972c7353a038d01d&ei=70
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Not another casualty of global warming?! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson