Author Topic: Biden Threatens to Use Military Jets On Law-Abiding American Citizens  (Read 519 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Threatens to Use Military Jets On Law-Abiding American Citizens
Sarah Arnold

President Joe Biden is once again threatening to use violence against American citizens who refuse to obey government rule.

Over the weekend, while speaking to reporters, Biden mocked a quote from Thomas Jefferson: “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

The quote suggests that Jefferson believes the American people should have the right to rebel against a tyrannical government. Biden said that if U.S. citizens really wanted to fight the government, they would need F-16 fighter jets.

“And I love people who say, the ‘blood of liberty,’ or excuse me, ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.’ Well, guess what, man, I didn’t see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons,” Biden said. “And if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16.”

This is not the first time Biden has threatened Americans with violence who refuse to follow a dictatorship. In June 2023, the president berated Second Amendment supporters, saying once again that they would need F-16 fighter jets in order to take on the American government.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/01/21/biden-threatens-to-use-military-jets-on-law-abiding-american-citizens-n2633933
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Biden Threatens to Use Military Jets On Law-Abiding American Citizens
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 05:53:31 pm »
You'll run out of bombs before you run out of us.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 07:12:38 pm »
What happened to protecting democracy and all that?

No, citizens cannot defeat an organized army in battle. But an armed citizenry is harder to subjugate.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 07:28:21 pm »
What good can a handgun do against an Army?

https://bvmlu.org/webmaster/handgun.html

They called the pistol the "Liberator." Not a bad name, all in all.

Now let's consider the strategic aspect of the question, "What good can a handgun do against an army....?" We have seen that even a poor pistol can make a great deal of difference to the military career and postwar plans of one enemy soldier. That's tactical. But consider what a million pistols, or a hundred million pistols (which may approach the actual number of handguns in the U.S. today), can mean to the military planner who seeks to carry out operations against a populace so armed. Mention "Afghanistan" or "Chechnya" to a member of the current Russian military hierarchy and watch them shudder at the bloody memories. Then you begin to get the idea that modern munitions, air superiority and overwhelming, precision-guided violence still are not enough to make victory certain when the targets are not sitting Christmas- present fashion out in the middle of the desert.

"A billion here, a billion there, sooner or later it adds up to real money." --Everett Dirksen

Consider that there are at least as many firearms-- handguns, rifles and shotguns-- as there are citizens of the United States. Consider that last year there were more than 14 million Americans who bought licenses to hunt deer in the country. 14 million-- that's a number greater than the largest five professional armies in the world combined. Consider also that those deer hunters are not only armed, but they own items of military utility-- everything from camouflage clothing to infrared "game finders", Global Positioning System devices and night vision scopes.

Consider also that quite a few of these hunters are military veterans. Just as moving around in the woods and stalking game are second nature, military operations are no mystery to them, especially those who were on the receiving end of guerrilla war in Southeast Asia. Indeed, such men, aging though they may be, may be more psychologically prepared for the exigencies of civil war (for this is what we are talking about) than their younger active-duty brother-soldiers whose only military experience involved neatly defined enemies and fronts in the Grand Campaign against Saddam. Not since 1861-1865 has the American military attempted to wage a war athwart its own logistical tail (nor indeed has it ever had to use modern conventional munitions on the Main Streets of its own hometowns and through its relatives' backyards, nor has it tested the obedience of soldiers who took a very different oath with orders to kill their "rebellious" neighbors, but that touches on the political aspect of the question).

But forget the psychological and political for a moment, and consider just the numbers. To paraphrase the Senator, "A million pistols here, a million rifles there, pretty soon you're talking serious firepower." No one, repeat, no one, will conquer America, from within or without, until its citizenry are disarmed. We remain, as a British officer had reason to complain at the start of our Revolution, "a people numerous and armed."

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2024, 07:58:54 pm »
But forget the psychological and political for a moment, and consider just the numbers. To paraphrase the Senator, "A million pistols here, a million rifles there, pretty soon you're talking serious firepower." No one, repeat, no one, will conquer America, from within or without, until its citizenry are disarmed. We remain, as a British officer had reason to complain at the start of our Revolution, "a people numerous and armed."

I call it the 'Mogadishu Effect'. You can have a contingent of the biggest baddest military mofo's ever to pick up a gun, but if they're surrounded and outnumbered 500-to-1 their effectiveness will be all but blunted.

Alot of areas of this country have terrain where there are 10,000 places per square mile to hide with the high ground. It won't be a Chuck Norris run out and do a spray-and-pray either. And every bit of equipment captured will be taken and used against them.

I don't see most of the military going along with something like that anyway.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2024, 09:06:13 pm »
I call it the 'Mogadishu Effect'. You can have a contingent of the biggest baddest military mofo's ever to pick up a gun, but if they're surrounded and outnumbered 500-to-1 their effectiveness will be all but blunted.

Alot of areas of this country have terrain where there are 10,000 places per square mile to hide with the high ground. It won't be a Chuck Norris run out and do a spray-and-pray either. And every bit of equipment captured will be taken and used against them.

I don't see most of the military going along with something like that anyway.
The military is being Wokenized just to fill the ranks with people who only care about defending their quirks against what has been presented as a hostile population. "Genocide" is the buzzword that accuses straights and especially whites of trying to eliminate those who are neither. With that thought in mind, and with the propaganda being installed in heads all over, this is no slam dunk. Best trained, best equipped, will be often in the other camp, and possibly enough so to negate the effects of those straight white patriotic people who are the gap in enlistment goals. This transformation is no accident, and is being conducted quietly enough in plain sight.   It only takes enough units or people within them to render the rest combat ineffective for upholding the Constitution, and that's a win for the totalitarians pushing that agenda.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 09:14:55 pm »
The military is being Wokenized just to fill the ranks with people who only care about defending their quirks against what has been presented as a hostile population. "Genocide" is the buzzword that accuses straights and especially whites of trying to eliminate those who are neither. With that thought in mind, and with the propaganda being installed in heads all over, this is no slam dunk. Best trained, best equipped, will be often in the other camp, and possibly enough so to negate the effects of those straight white patriotic people who are the gap in enlistment goals. This transformation is no accident, and is being conducted quietly enough in plain sight.   It only takes enough units or people within them to render the rest combat ineffective for upholding the Constitution, and that's a win for the totalitarians pushing that agenda.

This is what I have feared.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2024, 10:06:05 pm »
I guess Biden has forgotten that the Taliban, armed mostly with rifles and IEDs managed to drive the American military from Afghanistan over the course of the Obama and Trump administrations, culminating in the disastrous hasty retreat on his own watch. 

If even 10% of the American populace resolutely refused to accept the Federal government's jurisdiction and was willing to fight, kill and die in opposition to it at first using only the firearms they currently have and such explosives as they have access to or could produce (though as the conflict continued, whatever weapons they could seize from the US military), the US military, unless supported in more than a moral and political sense by a good portion of the rest of the citizenry, would find subduing them a similarly difficult task, F-16's notwithstanding.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2024, 11:29:26 pm »
ol' white joe isn't comin' up with these statements on his own.

Who is puttin' the words into his head?