Author Topic: Blinken says the U.S. is determined not to spread conflict in the Middle East, but US missile strike  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Blinken says the U.S. is determined not to spread conflict in the Middle East, but US missile strikes against Houthis prove otherwise
01/19/2024 // Ava Grace // 1.2K Views

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken has reiterated that the U.S. is determined not to spread conflict in the Middle East. But U.S.-led strikes against the Houthi rebels in Yemen say otherwise.
"We're determined … that we not see escalation, [and] that we don't have the conflict spread. We've made that very clear," Blinken said on Jan. 10 while in Bahrain. "But of course – if our personnel, if our forces are threatened or attacked, we'll take appropriate steps [and] we'll respond."

The secretary of state also mentioned that the Houthi attacks have been "aided and abetted by Iran," and warned that "if these attacks continue, there will be consequences."

"[The U.S. has] repeatedly tried to make clear to Iran, as other countries have as well, that the support they they're providing the Houthis – including for these actions – needs to stop. It's not in their interest to see the conflict escalated."

Blinken says the U.S. is determined not to spread conflict in the Middle East, but US missile strikes against Houthis prove otherwise
01/19/2024 // Ava Grace // 1.2K Views
Tags: Antony Blinken, big government, chaos, escalation, Holy War, Houthi rebels, Israel collapse, jihad, Middle East, military strikes, national security, Red Sea, regional conflict, spillover, terrorism, violence, White House, WWIII, Yemen

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken has reiterated that the U.S. is determined not to spread conflict in the Middle East. But U.S.-led strikes against the Houthi rebels in Yemen say otherwise.
"We're determined … that we not see escalation, [and] that we don't have the conflict spread. We've made that very clear," Blinken said on Jan. 10 while in Bahrain. "But of course – if our personnel, if our forces are threatened or attacked, we'll take appropriate steps [and] we'll respond."

The secretary of state also mentioned that the Houthi attacks have been "aided and abetted by Iran," and warned that "if these attacks continue, there will be consequences."

"[The U.S. has] repeatedly tried to make clear to Iran, as other countries have as well, that the support they they're providing the Houthis – including for these actions – needs to stop. It's not in their interest to see the conflict escalated."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-19-blinken-us-is-determined-not-spread-conflict.html
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 02:36:38 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Come on now!  The way the military is funded makes it necessary to launch a good barrage every now and then to keep the funding going and has nothing to do with spreading the conflict. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson