Author Topic: BIO-RACE WARS: Defense report warns that future plagues will target specific genomes and races  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BIO-RACE WARS: Defense report warns that future plagues will target specific genomes and races
01/19/2024 // Cassie B. // 5.6K Views

Engineered pathogens have long been a theoretical concern, but technological advancements have quickly thrust sophisticated biotechnological weapons from the realm of the abstract to a very real possibility – and a new defense report points to a specific type of biological weapon that they believe will be the future of warfare.

A report by the Rand Corporation that was funded by the National Research Defense Institute and the Office of the Secretary of Defense showed the potential for engineered pathogens to serve as weapons and underscored the importance of countries taking these technologies into account when strategizing and planning.

The report identifies synthetically generated and genomically targeted plagues as one major area of interest.

“Technological improvements, including messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) vaccines, the use of CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats) gene sequences as a genetic engineering tool, and advances in BCI (brain-computer interfaces), may shift strategic calculations,” it states.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-19-defense-report-warns-plagues-targeting-genomes.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Aren't bioweapons banned?  Surely no one believes fine, honest countries like N. Korea, Iran, and China would stoop to such measures. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson