State Chapters > Pennsylvania

Sen. John Fetterman says ‘progressives left me’ as he urges action to secure border: ‘There is a cri

<< < (2/4) > >>

rangerrebew:

Fetterman says 'American dream' threatened by 300,000 illegal immigrants swarming southern border

Sen. John Fetterman, D-Penn., lobbied for securing the U.S. southern border, telling CNN on Friday that 300,000 illegal immigrants attempting to enter the country are blocking legal migrants from their "American dream."

Fetterman spoke to CNN’s "The Lead" anchor Jake Tapper about the current migrant crisis, claiming the wave is making our immigration system "difficult." Though he noted he’s a huge proponent of legal migration, he demanded a "secure border" and questioned why his progressive critics have a problem with that.

Tapper prompted him on recent criticism from the left over his pro-Israel and pro-border security stances, asking, "Why do you think you’ve been criticized by so many progressives?" 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fetterman-says-american-dream-is-threatened-by-300-000-illegal-immigrants-swarming-southern-border/ar-BB1gZRvf?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=35bece5477634b3b972c7353a038d01d&ei=27

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on January 21, 2024, 03:02:49 pm --- 

Tapper prompted him on recent criticism from the left over his pro-Israel and pro-border security stances, asking, "Why do you think you’ve been criticized by so many progressives?" 

--- End quote ---

@rangerrebew

Why does the left continue to misspell and misspeak the word "Regressive"?

Fishrrman:
SneakyPete wrote:
"I still have a hard time believing he actually won an election. The man is nuttier than a fruit cake."

I realize you're not from Pennsylvania.
But... outside of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh (and the Scranton area), PA is in fact a relatively conservative, Christian state.

And Oz is a muslim, is he not?

Just put two and two together here.
And don't forget The Party's underground (and above-ground) "election apparatus", which is strong in PA...

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on January 21, 2024, 11:03:59 pm ---SneakyPete wrote:
"I still have a hard time believing he actually won an election. The man is nuttier than a fruit cake."

I realize you're not from Pennsylvania.
But... outside of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh (and the Scranton area), PA is in fact a relatively conservative, Christian state.

--- Quote ---And Oz is a muslim, is he not?
--- End quote ---

Just put two and two together here.
And don't forget The Party's underground (and above-ground) "election apparatus", which is strong in PA...

--- End quote ---

@Fishrrman

Who is Oz?

Fishrrman:
"Who is Oz?"

Mehmet Oz (sp?), the "Dr. Oz" who was the Republican candidate that Fetterman beat.

If he is NOT a muslim, I welcome documented correction from others in the forum...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version