State Chapters > Pennsylvania

Sen. John Fetterman says ‘progressives left me’ as he urges action to secure border: ‘There is a cri

(1/4) > >>

Timber Rattler:
https://nypost.com/2024/01/20/news/sen-john-fetterman-progressives-left-me/?dicbo=v2-EqpB8rh

--- Quote ---Sen. John Fetterman once boasted about being a progressive. Now he doesn’t recognize them anymore.

“It’s not so much that I left the title, the title left me,” said Fetterman, 54, who edged out Dr. Mehmet Oz in 2022 to help keep the U.S. Senate blue, and once vowed that “Progressive values” were the heart of his political identity.

“Increasingly, [progressives] moved and migrated into some positions that I don’t agree with and I really just feel much more comfortable just being a Democrat,” the controversial Pennsylvania lawmaker told The Post this week during an exclusive sitdown in his D.C. office.

The interview was conducted in the dark, which his staff said was his personal preference.

One thing about Fetterman that hasn’t changed is his wardrobe. He wore his trademark Hoodie and gym shorts for the Post’s interview, and later donned a Pittsburgh Steelers pom knit hat. Well-wishers have sent him so many hoodies he doesn’t know what to do with them.

Less than four years ago, Fetterman was a Bernie Sanders-loving, true-blue progressive.
--- End quote ---

EXCERPT

This is just weird.

mountaineer:
Maybe the new "sane" Fetterman really is a body double! The conspiracy theorists are right!  :thud:

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on January 21, 2024, 01:10:44 pm ---Maybe the new "sane" Fetterman really is a body double! The conspiracy theorists are right!  :thud:

--- End quote ---

Could be. No one has seen his commie wife.  She's off with the real Fett man chill'n in Brazil while this dude is body doubling!

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Timber Rattler on January 21, 2024, 04:12:00 am ---https://nypost.com/2024/01/20/news/sen-john-fetterman-progressives-left-me/?dicbo=v2-EqpB8rh

EXCERPT

This is just weird.

--- End quote ---

@Timber Rattler

There is something about him that ISN'T weird?

I still have a hard time believing he actually won an election. The man is nuttier than a fruit cake.

mountaineer:
The biggest mistake conservatives can make is thinking liberal/progressives like Fetterlump - or RFK Jr., or even Tulsi Gabbard - somehow miraculously and suddenly became "one of us." Nope, still a leftist, and let's not forget it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version