Author Topic: CDC Drafted Alert for Myocarditis and COVID-19 Vaccines, but Never Sent It  (Read 1773 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Epoch Times by Zachary Stieber 1/17/2024

CDC later sent alerts encouraging people to get vaccinated.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prepared to alert state and local officials to an emerging connection between heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccines, but ultimately did not send the alert, according to a new document obtained by The Epoch Times.
All four COVID-19 vaccines that are or have been available in the United States can cause the heart inflammation, or myocarditis, according to studies, experts, and agencies like the CDC. The first cases were reported shortly after the vaccines became available in late 2020.

The CDC sends alerts to federal, state, and local public health officials and doctors across the nation through a system called the Health Alert Network (HAN). Messaging through the system conveys “vital health information,” according to the CDC.

In May 2021, CDC officials drafted an alert on myocarditis and the two most widely used COVID-19 shots, according to the newly obtained document, which is being made public for the first time by The Epoch Times.

“This is the most recent draft of an alert as discussed. Happy to discuss,” Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, the CDC’s top official for equity in COVID-19 data and engagement, told two other high-ranking CDC colleagues in the email.

It was titled “draft alert on myocarditis and mRNA vaccines.”

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are made with modified messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

The draft alert was attached to the email. The Epoch Times is working to acquire the draft alert.

“This censorship of a proposed alert in May of 2021 is just one more example of our regulatory agencies’ repeated pattern of behavior to censor any information that serves to counter the narrative that the COVID-19 vaccinations are ’safe and effective,'” Dr. Joel Wallskog, co-chair of the vaccine-injured advocacy group React19, told The Epoch Times via email.

More: https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/exclusive-cdc-drafted-alert-for-myocarditis-and-covid-19-vaccines-but-never-sent-it-5560613

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The CDC Doctor Responsible for Hiding Myocarditis and Promoting Vaccines

Brownstone Institute 1/20/2024

The CDC withheld an “alert on myocarditis and mRNA vaccines” warning of the connection between heart inflammation and Covid-19 shots in May 2021, the Epoch Times has revealed.

The agency never published the alert; instead, its authors pushed vaccines on all age groups across the country.

Dr. Demetre Daskalakis was the author of the draft. He gained minor celebrity status during the response to Covid and Monkeypox, appearing on magazine covers dressed in bondage and posting shirtless photos demanding Americans wear masks.

The proposed alert came in response to two fatal post-Pfizer vaccination myocarditis deaths in Israel and repeated warnings from the Department of Defense.

Despite voicing private concern, Daskalakis publicly promoted the products. In the same month he sent the warning, he wrote, “Data over dogma. Vaccines Work,” in response to a CDC tweet allowing “fully vaccinated” Americans to “resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart.” He then posted, “Highly effective prevention means fewer barriers, physical or social. #Covidvaccine.”

At the time, the overwhelming majority of American teenagers had not received Covid shots. No state had a vaccination rate above 20% for 12- to 17-year-olds. In California, 90% of that age cohort remained unvaccinated. Indeed, the age gradient of risk was so steep – medically significant outcomes from the virus centered on the age and infirm – there was never a reason to push them on the general population.

Over the following two years, Dr. Daskalakis and his colleagues pushed the shots on every age group and deliberately withheld publishing its alert on myocarditis. Instead, the CDC sent repeated alerts encouraging Covid-19 vaccination for everyone.

Two months after the unpublished warning, the CDC sent an alert to doctors to “remind patients that vaccination is recommended for all persons aged 12 years of age and older, even for those with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection.”

More: https://brownstone.org/articles/the-cdc-doctor-responsible-for-hiding-myocarditis-and-promoting-vaccines/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 12:21:28 am by Elderberry »

Online DB

Criminal on multiple fronts.

Online roamer_1

Something has changed here locally...

I am fixin to have another procedure... So the pre-op interview for the hospital happens over the phone - I am a frequent flyer by now, so they just call me up.

One of the question sets centered around the vaxx...

Have I had covid?

"I dunno, but probably... I can tell you horse paste does the trick..."

What do you mean?

Well, I got sick, lost sense of smell for a minute, got right on the horse paste for five days... On day three I got my sniffer back, and by day four I was fine.

Have you ever had the vaxx?

"NOPE."

Never? Not even once?

"Nope"

Mumbles 'That's good".

"What do you mean 'that's good'?"

He never answered. But I got the very distinct impression that the hospital is against the vax now.
I specifically and explicitly said I do not want that vax, no matter what...

And he said he wouldn't recommend it anyway.

Online DB

They know your survival rate is better without the vax and that the chances of complications while under their care is less likely.

Online roamer_1

They know your survival rate is better without the vax and that the chances of complications while under their care is less likely.

Something like that... but these last two times have been very different from this summer and spring, where my adamant protests against the vax fell on deaf ears. Then they wanted me vaxxed in order to operate and only my insistence kept that from happening... now they are not recommending it, and it is good that I have not received any vax.

Online DB

Something like that... but these last two times have been very different from this summer and spring, where my adamant protests against the vax fell on deaf ears. Then they wanted me vaxxed in order to operate and only my insistence kept that from happening... now they are not recommending it, and it is good that I have not received any vax.

Because the reality of the vax is setting in. The lies are in plain sight. I really hope the lawyers clean house. There needs to be reckoning.

Online roamer_1

Because the reality of the vax is setting in. The lies are in plain sight. I really hope the lawyers clean house. There needs to be reckoning.

I think that's right... There is a corporate 'wait a minute'... Or at least a functional one.

And I very much agree. There does need to be a reckoning.

Online Hoodat

To comply with a FOIA request, the CDC just released a 148-page document on myocarditis from the Covid 'vaccines' [sic].  Every page is redacted.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24463984/cdc-moving-foia.pdf
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
To comply with a FOIA request, the CDC just released a 148-page document on myocarditis from the Covid 'vaccines' [sic].  Every page is redacted.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24463984/cdc-moving-foia.pdf

Now, someone would ONLY do that if they had A LOT to hide.

So much for 'transparency'.

Not even good science, and knowledge of adverse effects might be important in treating those who had the shots for other afflictions going forward.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis