Author Topic: Heritage President Goes Scorched Earth at World Economic Forum - OUTSTANDING !!!  (Read 215 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Common sense lecture to the global elitists at WEF. 
Forward this to everyone you know, especially Democrats!

https://twitter.com/papitrumpo/status/1748045876411416843?s=58&t=unzBi6qqIwWRMAsh5sMUTw

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Hoodat

"[I am in power] not to guide sheep, but to awaken lions."

-Javier Milei-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-