Author Topic: Pro-Hamas Protester Accused of Running Over NYPD Officer  (Read 1615 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pro-Hamas Protester Accused of Running Over NYPD Officer
« on: January 20, 2024, 08:19:50 pm »
Pro-Hamas Protester Accused of Running Over NYPD Officer
Mostly peaceful vehicular assault.
January 19, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 11 Comments

Mostly peaceful vehicular assault.

The wrong-way driver who struck and seriously wounded a Manhattan cop on Wednesday afternoon is a known pro-Palestinian protester who allegedly targeted the officer, police reported.

The officer and a partner were guarding an abandoned vehicle at the location when the suspect, a female driver, came speeding northbound on Park Avenue’s southbound lanes.

Police say that the vehicle came to a stop as one of the cops approached to investigate before the female driver allegedly slammed on the accelerator and swerved into the male officer.

Sources familiar with the investigation said the driver allegedly yelled verbal insults at the officer when he approached the vehicle seconds before ramming the car into him.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/pro-hamas-protester-accused-of-running-over-nypd-officer/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Pro-Hamas Protester Accused of Running Over NYPD Officer
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 08:39:48 pm »
So sad the officer was unable to draw and end the terrorist before they were injured.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 09:54:55 pm »
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
NEW: New York City driver intentionally plows her car into an NYPD officer, telling authorities she wanted to teach him a "lesson."

This is what happens when you convince people that cops are the enemy. Terrible.

Sahara Dula, who is a criminal justice graduate, was driving the wrong way when a police officer confronted her.

"I told the cop I wanted to go straight, and he wouldn’t move, so I hit him. I did it on purpose,’’ Dula said to investigators.

“F**k these cops! He wouldn’t move! F**k these cops, it’s a lesson to him, and hopefully he doesn’t want to be a cop anymore."

Dula also admitted to being high on marijuana.

She was *not* charged with attempted murder but was instead charged with first-degree attempted assault as well as other charges.

The officer suffered a broken leg.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1748462448078905582

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 11:28:42 pm »
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
NEW: New York City driver intentionally plows her car into an NYPD officer, telling authorities she wanted to teach him a "lesson."

This is what happens when you convince people that cops are the enemy. Terrible.

Sahara Dula, who is a criminal justice graduate, was driving the wrong way when a police officer confronted her.

"I told the cop I wanted to go straight, and he wouldn’t move, so I hit him. I did it on purpose,’’ Dula said to investigators.

“F**k these cops! He wouldn’t move! F**k these cops, it’s a lesson to him, and hopefully he doesn’t want to be a cop anymore."

Dula also admitted to being high on marijuana.

She was *not* charged with attempted murder but was instead charged with first-degree attempted assault as well as other charges.

The officer suffered a broken leg.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1748462448078905582
First degree attempted assault? WTF? I guess the cop is lucky she only attempted to assault him! I repeat, too bad the cop didn't have a chance to put a bullet in this POS's head. I can't believe that anyone remains a cop or applies to be a cop in New York or any of the rest of the shithole democrat run cities.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2024, 02:19:38 pm »
Shocking video shows moment NYC driver intentionally plows into NYPD officer: ‘F–k these cops!’

New York Post By Joe Marino ,Kyle Schnitzer ,Jack Morphet and Amanda Woods 1/19/2024

Dula was charged with first-degree attempted assault, attempted aggravated assault upon a police officer, second-degree assault, second-degree reckless endangerment and operating a vehicle while ability impaired by drugs and reckless driving, according to the criminal complaint.

The suspect “admitted to smoking marijuana,” Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Lucy Shephard said during Dula’s Friday arraignment in Manhattan Criminal Court.

Marijuana and rolling papers were found in her vehicle, according to Shephard.

Shephard —  who called Dula’s alleged actions “egregious” — asked that she be held on $100,000 bail, but Judge John Zhuo Wang set bail at $25,000. The suspect did not immediately make bail.

Police Benevolent Association President Patrick Hendry on Friday applauded the fact that Dula would be held behind bars — but questioned why she wasn’t slapped with a more serious charge.“We’re glad that this individual is being kept in jail, but we don’t understand why she isn’t being charged with attempted murder,” Hendry said in a statement.

“She tried to run down and kill a New York City police officer. She proudly admits it, but she still isn’t facing the maximum penalty. This kind of leniency has led to thousands of police officers being attacked and injured.

“We’re not going to let this case become just another statistic,” he continued. “We will be following up to ensure that a message is sent — if you attack and injure a New York City police officer, you are going to face the full force of the law.”

Dula may have dodged an attempted murder rap because of questions about whether she intended to kill the cop, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

The top rap is still a very high charge, carrying a minimum of 3.5 years to a maximum of 15 years, sources said.

Dula’s only prior arrest in the Big Apple was in March 2022 for criminal mischief stemming from an incident near Brooklyn’s Atlantic Terminal Mall in which she destroyed property with a metal barrier, cops and police sources said. The charges were eventually dropped in the case, which was sealed.

Dula also has prior arrests in New Hampshire, Shepherd said.

More: https://nypost.com/2024/01/19/metro/shocking-video-shows-moment-nyc-driver-intentionally-plows-into-policeman-f-k-these-cops/

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Black Woman Deliberately Runs Down Police Officer, No Attempted Murder Charges, … Why?
Milt Harris image
By Milt Harris ——Bio and Archives--January 23, 2024

Cover Story | CFP Comments | Reader Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

Bigotry has always been a multi lane highway, but the useless mainstream media only likes to cover one lane of the highway, that being white on black alleged crime. Bigotry exists not only between racial groups, but between religions, social classes, and countless others. Still, it’s the MSM’s endless indifference to all of the others that is damaging to society.

Last week, a nasty example of bigotry behind the wheel took place in New York City. You probably haven’t heard much about it, because the MSM doesn’t want you to. In their way of thinking, it’s better that you aren’t really informed about incidences like this. That way you can’t use these blatant examples of bigotry as a frame of reference when you rationalize future events.

Here's the story. Last week, Sahara Dula, an obviously dangerous and deranged psychopath, decided that she didn’t like being stopped by a police officer in Manhattan. So, she ran the officer that stopped her down with her Lexus.

After striking the officer, Dula bragged that she wanted to teach him a “lesson.”

https://canadafreepress.com/article/black-woman-deliberately-runs-down-police-officer-no-attempted-murder-charges-why
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why not?  Because of white privilege. :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Turn it around, and if a white woman ran down a black cop, they would be burning and looting whole blocks by now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod5

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 01:43:36 am »
Merged.