Author Topic: Joe Biden to Republicans: Stop ‘Weaponizing’ My Open Border  (Read 374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden to Republicans: Stop ‘Weaponizing’ My Open Border
« on: January 20, 2024, 04:23:18 pm »
Joe Biden to Republicans: Stop ‘Weaponizing’ My Open Border

Neil Munro 20 Jan 2024

President Joe Biden is urging Republicans to stop “weaponizing” his decision to allow several million economic migrants to cross the southern border, which he emphasized at a meeting of mayors at the White House on Friday.

“Next week, we’re gonna be able to work out something, at least in the Senate, and I’m hopeful it is going to be the bipartisan package the Senate is going to pass,” he told the attendees, adding, “Now the question is for the [House] Speaker and House Republicans: Are they ready to act as well? They have to choose whether they want to solve a problem or keep weaponizing issues to score political points against the president.”

During the last three years, Biden and his deputies have admitted roughly five million illegal immigrants, alongside about three million legal immigrants. His flood of migrants — approximately one illegal migrant for every two American births — has suppressed Americans’ wages and spiked their housing costs:

https://twitter.com/BorderHawkNews/status/1748542931827315119

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/01/20/joe-biden-republicans-stop-weaponizing-open-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Joe Biden to Republicans: Stop ‘Weaponizing’ My Open Border
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 11:38:17 pm »
ol' white joe's "open border" IS "a weapon" -- against traditional Euro/Christian centered America.

Who's winning...?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 02:42:25 am »
Joe is openly acknowledging he is paying a political price for the open southern border.  Joe does not believe he should have to pay a price for anything he does, dementia privilege you know!  Fools lead Joe to believe what ever wrongs he did, is was just that eASY TO GET AWAY WITH IT, SOME STILL HAVE jOE SO CONVINCED.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 02:38:18 pm »
Joe's "migrants" are weaponized enough. Here's one threatening a reporter:

https://twitter.com/1strespondermed/status/1748867959546872271
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org