Author Topic: Our corrupt FBI: New Hampshire edition  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Our corrupt FBI: New Hampshire edition
« on: January 20, 2024, 03:44:24 pm »
January 20, 2024
Our corrupt FBI: New Hampshire edition
By Frank Friday

This Tuesday, New Hampshire will hold its quadrennial first-in-the-nation primary.  I am sorry to say, I have come to know something of the seamier side of this small state, writing these past years about a great legal injustice that has occurred up there.  This is something most Granite Staters don’t like to think about: the Fr. Gordon MacRae frame-up.

Thanks to the state’s tiny, inbred legal and law enforcement community, the matter was kept quiet for years.  But the truth is inevitably coming out, especially regarding the “hero detective” who doesn't look so good now.

One of my New Hampshire friends who writes about this has even found a small army of New Hampshire lawyers, police, and politicos making a nice living off spurious sex abuse allegations.  The local FBI office, no surprise, may even be connected.  It’s worth reading the whole thing.  You will be appalled.

But you probably won’t be surprised.  Dirty tricks by national or local law enforcement against people they don’t like has become all too common.  The Whitmer kidnapping plot was just the latest instance of using informants to invent a criminal conspiracy that would never have existed otherwise.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/our_corrupt_fbi_new_hampshire_edition.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34