Author Topic: DeSantis concedes Trump is going to ‘run away with it in New Hampshire’  (Read 164 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis concedes Trump is going to ‘run away with it in New Hampshire’
By
Jack Birle
January 19, 2024 10:47 pm

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) asserted that he is not running a “basement campaign” in New Hampshire but also conceded that former President Donald Trump is going to “run away with” the primary in the Granite State.

DeSantis is trailing former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley and Trump in New Hampshire polls. During an appearance on Fox News’s Your World With Neil Cavuto on Friday, DeSantis discussed how Haley has poured mass amounts of money into the New Hampshire primary but is going to lose to Trump because of his momentum from Iowa.

“I think a lot of it’s a factor of her dumping so much money into the state. I think an unprecedented amount of money,” DeSantis said. “But I think her problem is Trump will run away with it in New Hampshire.”

He added, “I think that’s pretty clear at this point. He’s got the momentum from Iowa. And I don’t think anyone thinks that she can beat Trump in her home state of South Carolina.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2807975/desantis-concedes-trump-win-new-hampshire/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34