Author Topic: Joe Biden finally admits US-Mexico border is not secure  (Read 515 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden finally admits US-Mexico border is not secure
« on: January 20, 2024, 01:04:59 pm »
By
Tuhin Das Mahapatra
Jan 20, 2024 09:41 AM IST

With a call for 'massive changes,' President Joe Biden aims to address the US-Mexico border crisis amid ongoing negotiations.

On Friday, US President Joe Biden admitted that the US-Mexico border is not secure, contradicting his own Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. He also called for “massive changes” in the immigration system.

When a reporter asked him if the border was secure, Biden replied, “No, it’s not.” He made this statement after addressing a group of mayors from both parties in the White House East Room.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/joe-biden-finally-admits-us-mexico-border-is-not-secure-101705718255883.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Joe Biden finally admits US-Mexico border is not secure
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 01:06:21 pm »
The headline make it look like he has been trying to secure the border but, alas, there are too many illegals to stop. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 01:19:00 pm »
Topic moved to Politics

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 03:10:40 pm »

Which one is it, guys? Biden finally admits southern border ISN'T secure despite Homeland Security Chief Alejandro Mayorkas insisting it was - and vows 'massive' changes to stem tide of migrants
Story by Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com • 1d

Joe Biden on Friday, asked if the border was secure, replied: 'No, it isn't'

His Homeland Security Secretary in March 2021 said: 'The border is secure'

Biden said Congress must work with him to make big changes in border policy

Joe Biden on Friday admitted that the U.S.-Mexico border is not secure - despite his Homeland Security Secretary insisting it was - and demanded Congress act to prevent further influxes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/which-one-is-it-guys-biden-finally-admits-southern-border-isn-t-secure-despite-homeland-security-chief-alejandro-mayorkas-insisting-it-was-and-vows-massive-changes-to-stem-tide-of-migrants/ar-BB1gYob1?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=35bece5477634b3b972c7353a038d01d&ei=56
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2024, 03:19:27 pm »
Merged topics

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2024, 03:37:47 pm »
He admitted nothing

He knew the border was not secure under his watch but only now will acknowledge it because it’s an election year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 03:59:59 pm »
Ditto!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2024, 04:07:03 pm »
By
Tuhin Das Mahapatra
Jan 20, 2024 09:41 AM IST

With a call for 'massive changes,' President Joe Biden aims to address the US-Mexico border crisis amid ongoing negotiations.

On Friday, US President Joe Biden admitted that the US-Mexico border is not secure, contradicting his own Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. He also called for “massive changes” in the immigration system.

When a reporter asked him if the border was secure, Biden replied, “No, it’s not.” He made this statement after addressing a group of mayors from both parties in the White House East Room.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/joe-biden-finally-admits-us-mexico-border-is-not-secure-101705718255883.html

Well, well, well...finally evil Joe is forced to admit what we all know is going on.  888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2024, 04:29:25 pm »
No secure border - no Ukraine, no Israel, and no Taiwan money.  America Matters.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.