Author Topic: Democrat Dan Goldman Insults Angel Moms: You’re Not Qualified to Question DHS Chief Alejandro Mayork  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Dan Goldman Insults Angel Moms: You’re Not Qualified to Question DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas’s Record
John Binder 19 Jan 2024

Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) insulted Angel Moms, one whose daughter was murdered, allegedly by an illegal alien MS-13 Gang member, and the other’s child who was poisoned by fentanyl, at a congressional hearing on Thursday — telling them they are unqualified to determine if Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas should be impeached.

As Breitbart News reported, House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green (R-TN) held the second Mayorkas impeachment hearing this week.

Angel Moms Tammy Nobles, whose daughter Kayla Hamilton was murdered, allegedly, by an illegal alien MS-13 Gang member, and Josephine Dunn, whose daughter Ashley Marie was poisoned by fentanyl, testified at the hearing. Mayorkas declined to testify.

Goldman used the hearing to insult Nobles and Dunn, telling them that they were not qualified to determine whether Mayorkas should be impeached despite both having lived through the human cost of illegal immigration and drug trafficking.

Goldman told Nobles and Dunn:

I just want to apologize to you in some way that you are here really to share your story but being used as a fact witness in an impeachment investigation and obviously given what your experience has been, you don’t have the background to understand what a high crime misdemeanor is and how it relates to this. I hope you’re handling that okay.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/19/democrat-dan-goldman-insults-angel-moms-youre-not-qualified-to-question-dhs-chief-alejandro-mayorkass-record/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

What a rude, ignorant sun of a buck.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What an arrogant pr!ck.  Send more immigrant buses to his Congressional district.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.