Author Topic: Interesting Information Thread That 99% of Public Probably Does Not Know  (Read 371 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Eighty-five percent of Nobel Laureates over the past 100 years have been Christians and Jews.  (100 Years of Nobel Prizes), 2003 by Baruch Shalev

This makes lies of the atheist tropes of being "intellectual" and "scientific."  It should be shown to all high school and college students who are constantly told to join the "intellectuals" of atheism.  Be smart, atheists say.  Reject Nature's God, who was named in our Declaration of Independence.

http://Irrational-Atheism.blogspot.com

« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 10:19:46 pm by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Interesting Information Thread That 99% of Public Probably Does Not Know
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 02:16:56 am »
Not everyone who gets hit by a drunk driver dies.  Whenever you think you have a serious problem, remember Jacqueline Saburido who was riding in a car that was hit by a drunk driver.  She was 20 years old and beautiful.

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist