Author Topic: 17 Most Dangerous Places to Live in the US – Cities to Avoid  (Read 691 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
17 Most Dangerous Places to Live in the US – Cities to Avoid
« on: January 19, 2024, 09:58:08 pm »

17 Most Dangerous Places to Live in the US – Cities to Avoid
©Provided by Critical Financial

Everyone wants to find a safe place to buy a house and put down roots in the US, but some cities are more dangerous than others. In this article, we’ll look at 17 cities that you may wish to avoid, according to recent findings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/17-most-dangerous-places-to-live-in-the-us-cities-to-avoid/ss-AA1nbe3H?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=8569420b801e421bae96b03a318d2292&ei=32
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: 17 Most Dangerous Places to Live in the US – Cities to Avoid
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 07:33:00 pm »
Many will come as no surprise:
St. Louis, Memphis, Baltimore, Detroit, Albuquerque, Little Rock, Oakland, Springfield (MO), Stockton (CA), Cleveland, Birmingham, Rockford (IL), Milwaukee, Kansas City (MO), Shreveport, Anchorage, Philadelphia.

Seriously, no Chicago or New York City?

NY: Last week cops showed up to the Row , Roosevelt, and the Watson migrants hotel and took all the illegal scooters that didn't have license plates or registration from in front of the hotel.  Cops tell me in the past few weeks that they were able to track stolen goods that were robbed during robberies back to certain migrants hotels.  Cops tell me these illegal scooters have been causing havoc in the streets of NYC ...

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1749427865752314248
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 07:46:19 pm »
 ////00000////

New York City and Chicago were disqualified because both cities had been previously awarded the "Prize for Most Outstanding Contribution to Urban Crime and Decay" by the Sing Sing Correctional Facility's "Academy of Criminal Arts, Scieneces, and Achievements".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 07:50:21 pm »
St. Louis is definitely worthy. I know many people who won't go there anymore. Kansas City surprised me a bit, but I haven't been there in decades.

Rockford IL yes, but let's not forget Joliet and Scary Gary IN. Lots of old Midwest factory towns are pretty scary these days for that matter.
The Republic is lost.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 07:52:06 pm »
////00000////

New York City and Chicago were disqualified because both cities had been previously awarded the "Prize for Most Outstanding Contribution to Urban Crime and Decay" by the Sing Sing Correctional Facility's "Academy of Criminal Arts, Scieneces, and Achievements".

Professionals vs amateurs.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 07:53:36 pm »
St. Louis is definitely worthy. I know many people who won't go there anymore. Kansas City surprised me a bit, but I haven't been there in decades. Rockford IL yes, but let's not forget Joliet and Scary Gary IN. Lots of old Midwest factory towns are pretty scary these days for that matter.
As a former resident, St. Louis doesn't surprise me at all. I thought KC, KS was worse than KC, MO, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 07:54:33 pm »
KC being on the list surpised me, as did NOLA not making it.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 10:15:50 pm »
I'm surprised that Springfield, Mo is on the list. Although it's been many years since I've been there, it was a really nice town.