Author Topic: Israeli father says Hamas tried to sell his son’s decapitated head for $10,000  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Israeli father says Hamas tried to sell his son’s decapitated head for $10,000
By Social Links forIsabel Keane
Published Jan. 17, 2024, 1:36 p.m. ET

A fallen Israeli soldier’s father claimed that after his 19-year-old son was killed, Hamas terrorists tried to sell his decapitated head for $10,000 in Gaza.

David Tahar, father of former Israel Defense Forces Sgt. Adir Tahar, said Hamas abused the body of his son after he was killed during the terrorists’ Oct. 7 surprise attack on Israel.

“The terrorists, the barbarians, it’s too little to say for them, they beheaded him and took the head to Gaza,” David told local Channel 14, according to i24 News.

“I did everything I could, it wasn’t easy, in the end, I got a body without a head,” he said, adding that the defense forces did not want him to view his son’s butchered body, but he had insisted.

The grieving father said that after his son’s body arrived at Mount Herzl, Israel’s national cemetery, he opened the coffin to see for himself what had happened.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/news/israeli-dad-says-hamas-tried-to-sell-sons-decapitated-head/
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 09:41:01 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The "religion of pieces." :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson