Author Topic: PA Increases the Number of ‘Pay-For-Slay’ Beneficiaries, While Crying for More Aid  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
PA Increases the Number of ‘Pay-For-Slay’ Beneficiaries, While Crying for More Aid
To gain financial stability, all the PA has to do is stop payments to terrorists and their families.
January 19, 2024 by Hugh Fitzgerald 3 Comments

Newsletter

[SPECIAL JANUARY PROMOTION: Spend $50+ In The FPM Store And Receive A Free Copy Of “Final Battle” By David Horowitz.]

Since October 7, the IDF has killed, or captured alive, a great many terrorists, both in Gaza, and in the West Bank. Nearly half, 3,550 out of the total number of prisoners now in Israeli prisons — 8,800, have been identified by the PA as prisoners deserving to be supported under the “Pay-For-Slay” program, which provides monthly stipends both to imprisoned terrorists and to the families of terrorists killed while performing their acts of terrorism. These 3,550 new recipients of “Pay-For-Slay” are a great burden on the PA, which now has the gall to ask donors for more money so it can pay the stipends due them. More on this travesty can be found here: “PA’s “pay-for-slay” payments to rise by $1.3 million per month,” by Itamar Marcus, Palestinian Media Watch, January 10, 2024:

The PA has announced that since Hamas launched its war on Oct. 7, an additional 3,550 terrorists have been recognized as prisoners of Israel, making a total of 8,800 prisoners. The overwhelming majority of those included in this number have been captured during Israel’s activities against terror in the PA-controlled areas, while 661 are Hamas terrorists from Gaza:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/pa-increases-the-number-of-pay-for-slay-beneficiaries-while-crying-for-more-aid/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson