Author Topic: More evidence that blacks are maddest of all about Biden's open borders  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
January 18, 2024
More evidence that blacks are maddest of all about Biden's open borders
By Monica Showalter
As the press and its political allies dismiss opposition to open borders and its inherent 'replacement theory' as little more than 'white supremacy,' something different is happening out in America's inner cities.

Charlamagne Tha God (the name he goes by) hosts the nation's top radio program with black audiences, and far from hearing white supremacy talk regarding the border issue, is hearing black voices that have had it up to here with open borders.

According to Fox Digital:

During an interview with Fox News Digital, Charlamagne was asked whether he viewed the issue of immigration as a major factor ahead of November. He said he constantly hears from listeners complaining about the influx of migrants rocking their communities, something he didn't hear much about until this past year.

"I have the privilege of doing morning radio and speaking to working-class people every single day," Charlamagne told Fox News Digital. "I have the privilege of being involved in my community, from New York to New Jersey to South Carolina, where I get to look people in the eyes and have real conversations with them. And, you know, people are really concerned about this issue."

"Like, I honestly have never spoken to as many people who are concerned about the migrant issue as I have, you know, over the past year. And, I mean, I've heard everything from, you know, the gang MS13 overrunning neighborhoods . . . what we saw just happened in New York City, where the migrants—they took 2,000 migrants and put them in the school and made the school stay home—made the students stay home and do school via Zoom. And that was a big issue. Like, I mean, people were calling the radio station—that was just this week, you know, really, really, really complaining about that. So I've never seen working-class people who I interact with every day until this past year really, really, really expressed their frustration for the migrants," he continued.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/more_evidence_that_blacks_are_maddest_of_all_about_bidens_open_borders.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson