Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Nikki Haley BANS DailyMail.com from ALL her campaign events  (Read 613 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING NEWSNikki Haley BANS DailyMail.com from ALL her campaign events and boots our reporter and photographer from NH meet-and-greet over story about how she cheated on her vet husband with two different men

Dailymail.com was asked to leave Nikki Haley's meet-and-greet with voters in New Hampshire on Friday morning and was told it is banned from covering her future campaign events.

The ban came after DailyMail.com published a story Friday morning exclusively reporting that Haley falsely denied cheating on her husband when she was accused of engaging in two extramarital affairs during her 2010 South Carolina gubernatorial campaign.

The Haley campaign didn't respond to requests for comment on the story even though DailyMail.com gave them 24 hours to do so.

On Friday morning, a DailyMail.com reporter and photographer were asked to leave Haley's event at Mary Ann's Diner in Amherst, N.H., a public restaurant where the former South Carolina governor was talking to voters.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12984447/nikki-haley-bans-daily-mail-campaign-events-husband-affair-allegations.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVENikki Haley DID cheat on husband Michael - had affairs with her comms consultant and a MARRIED South Carolina lobbyist before she became governor, sworn affidavits and new witnesses claim

Nikki Haley, 51, denied claims she cheated on her husband Michael before she became South Carolina governor in 2010 saying she was '100% faithful'
    Now, multiple GOP insiders tell DailyMail.com that they were intimately aware of Haley's infidelity at the time, saying: 'It was totally out in the open'
    Communications consultant Will Folks, 49, and lobbyist Larry Marchant, 61, both signed affidavits in 2010 alleging they had a sexual relationship with Haley

By Ken Silverstein and Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:52 EST, 19 January 2024 | Updated: 15:03 EST, 19 January 2024

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12970377/Nikki-Haley-cheated-affair-husband-affidavits-witnesses.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
..hmm...she's a slithering snake.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: Who else do we know that's running for President that cheated on their spouse..s :whistle: Is the issue that she lied about it? I don't like her but what did they expect, I mean...politician :silly: :silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Double standard for fornicatresses.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

She just moved up 4 notches on the VP hotlist.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
EXCLUSIVENikki Haley DID cheat on husband Michael - had affairs with her comms consultant and a MARRIED South Carolina lobbyist before she became governor, sworn affidavits and new witnesses claim

Nikki Haley, 51, denied claims she cheated on her husband Michael before she became South Carolina governor in 2010 saying she was '100% faithful'
    Now, multiple GOP insiders tell DailyMail.com that they were intimately aware of Haley's infidelity at the time, saying: 'It was totally out in the open'
    Communications consultant Will Folks, 49, and lobbyist Larry Marchant, 61, both signed affidavits in 2010 alleging they had a sexual relationship with Haley

By Ken Silverstein and Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:52 EST, 19 January 2024 | Updated: 15:03 EST, 19 January 2024

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12970377/Nikki-Haley-cheated-affair-husband-affidavits-witnesses.html

So she's not just a POLITICAL prostitute...

Reminds me of what Ross Perot said about Bill Clinton:
"If his own wife can't trust him, why should we?"

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline DB

So she's not just a POLITICAL prostitute...

Reminds me of what Ross Perot said about Bill Clinton:
"If his own wife can't trust him, why should we?"

Ross Perot was a major reason we got Bill Clinton.

Offline mountaineer

In other words, she's not always very honest ...

The Nasty Italiab
@sayitnspinit
Nikki said she's a fighter & she's scrappy. She's also a quitter & doesn't do what she says. She resigned as UN Ambassador because she said she needed some time off. Then took a position as board of directors of Boeing, then resigned. She also said she would not run against Trump
10:21 AM · Jan 24, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Not at all sure that it is a smart political move for Trump, his surrogates, and his supporters to trash Nikki Haley.  If most of the people supporting her don't vote for Trump, he's screwed.  Him being nice and magnanimous at this point might go a long way to winning some votes...but he just doesn't have it in him.

I just don't want to hear any stolen election whining when he loses.  It's his job to win by more than the margin of fraud , and tossing away votes doesn't help that.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nikki Haley BANS DailyMail.com from ALL her campaign events
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 11:35:23 pm »
Title and presumption:
"Nikki Haley BANS DailyMail.com from ALL her campaign events"

That's ok, the DailyMail has little to worry about, because...
... No no no no Nikki won't be HAVING that many more "campaign events"...