Author Topic: Kevin Morris Claims ‘No Ulterior Motive’ in Giving Hunter Biden Millions  (Read 860 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin Morris Claims ‘No Ulterior Motive’ in Giving Hunter Biden Millions

Wendell Husebø 19 Jan 2024

Hunter Biden’s Hollywood lawyer, Kevin Morris, told the House impeachment inquiry on Thursday that he had “no ulterior motive” in mind when he developed a financial relationship with Hunter Biden.

Since meeting in 2019, Morris paid Hunter’s IRS debts and reportedly lent him a total of $4.9 million for housing, car payments, and legal fees.

Morris also took control of Hunter’s ten percent stake in a Chinese state-backed fund, BHR Partners, Just the News reported in October, confirming Breitbart News’s exclusive in April. BHR Partners has about $3 billion currently invested around the world, its website says.

“My only goal was and is to help my friend and client,” Morris told investigators. “In this country, there is no prohibition against helping a friend in need with no ulterior motive.”

Morris is a slick businessman. He runs a successful law firm that launched in 1996, representing A-list celebrities, such as Matthew McConaughey, Ellen DeGeneres, and Scarlett Johansson. He also wrote and produced documentaries and helped negotiate a South Park deal for $900 million.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/19/kevin-morris-claims-no-ulterior-motive-in-giving-hunter-biden-millions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'd like to know who was funding Kevin Morris, because it certainly wasn't Kevin Morris.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
 I know MY Hollywood lawyer lends me millions all the time. What’s the big deal?   *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I hope the IRS demands proof of "payment" for Morris' "loan" to Hunter Biden.

Rich people have been using "loans" that they never repay to evade paying taxes on the money.

////00000////

Kev, bro, can I have a few mill until I get back on my feet?

When you think about it, isn't life just a big loan that gets paid back when you die?  Therefore, every dollar I receive during life is a "loan"  wink777 that I should never have to pay taxes on?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.