Author Topic: ‘Their’ Democracy: Tyranny Comes to the US  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Their’ Democracy: Tyranny Comes to the US
« on: January 19, 2024, 04:14:34 pm »
January 19, 2024
‘Their’ Democracy: Tyranny Comes to the US
By Nancy Van Deest

Spanning across generations, Americans have done extraordinary things during uncertain times.  My father’s genealogy is rich with such memoirs.  My great (x6) grandfather was a colonel in the Berkshire Milita during the Revolutionary War.  My great (x5) grandmother was part of the runaway scrape when the Alamo fell.  During the Civil War, my great, great grandfather fought for the Union in the Ohio Infantry, 81st Regiment.  My grandfather’s long service in the Army included WWII, and my father completed over 20 years in the Army.  Perhaps the remnants of their DNA combined with growing up on military bases contributed to my deep commitment to our Constitution, our heritage, and the people who sacrificed so much.

Consequently, I am angered that Americans are being conditioned to loathe our shared history and the very people who made our modern country possible.  Even our founding documents have been labeled potentially harmful.  Make no mistake: these actions are happening because of unscrupulous politicians, bureaucrats, and others who are intentionally destroying our nation’s heritage to obtain greater power, control, and wealth.

In place of the  constitutional republic gifted to us by our founders, these charlatans promote “their” democracy.  Even though our founders rejected direct democracy because it leads to tyranny through mob rule, our elites have managed to convince Americans otherwise.  As a result, in pursuit of their democracy, our political class has amassed unsustainable national debt and created an enormous welfare state.  While declaring unity, our democracy cheerleaders encourage racial animosity.  One way is by falsely claiming white supremacy as our country’s greatest threat.  To combat their perceived scourge of heritage America, they forced DIE and other race-based initiatives.  They supported violent aggression by BLM and ANTIFA while vigorously  pursuing and prosecuting Trump-supporters.  At the same time, they hid evidence of J6 defendants’ innocence and conspired to persecute their political rivals.  They improperly used government agencies to monitor Catholic churches and parental groups.  They  used federal money to coerce social media to inhibit free speech and abused their government positions to intimidate much of the public into taking an experimental injection.  They justified their unconstitutional actions under the banner of promoting their democracy.  Furthermore, in defending their democracy, they weaponized government by asserting national security.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/01/their_democracy_tyranny_comes_to_the_us.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34