Author Topic: Thug Tries to Rob Concealed Carry Permit Holder during Facebook Marketplace Meetup, Pays with His Li  (Read 272 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thug Tries to Rob Concealed Carry Permit Holder during Facebook Marketplace Meetup, Pays with His Life
Frank BergmanJanuary 18, 2024 - 11:28 am3 Comments

A thug made a fatal mistake when he tried to rob a man by luring him into a Facebook Marketplace meetup trap.

The man and a friend had responded to a Facebook Marketplace ad for a vehicle sale in Peoria, Illinois.

Assuming the ad was genuine, they went to view the vehicle on Monday.

They met with a group of people in an alley around 5 pm, WMBD reported.

However, the meeting turned out to be a trap and the armed group of criminals tried to rob the mark.

https://slaynews.com/news/thug-tries-rob-concealed-carry-permit-holder-facebook-marketplace-meetup-pays-life/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson