Author Topic: REVEALED: Biden’s DHS paid over $700,000 to activist organizations to create ‘counter-propaganda’  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Jan 18, 2024
REVEALED: Biden’s DHS paid over $700,000 to activist organizations to create ‘counter-propaganda’
The DHS paid an activist group $700,000 to fund "counterpropaganda" messages for immigration, racial issues.

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Jan 18, 2024

Biden's Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been paying activist organizations hundreds of thousands of dollars to create "counter-propaganda" surrounding issues such as immigration and racial justice at the cost of US taxpayers, according to reports.

A letter sent to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas from Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) accuses the Biden administration of utilizing federal funds for an "outrageous" abuse of power. 

The letter states that "the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) paid an activist group $700,000 to 'write blog posts that criticized Donald Trump and other conservatives under the guise of media literacy.'" 

https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-bidens-dhs-paid-over-700000-to-activist-organizations-to-create-counter-propaganda
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum