Author Topic: Migrants Drowned Before Border Patrol in Texas Contacted State, Refuting Rescue Blocking Accusation:  (Read 261 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Drowned Before Border Patrol in Texas Contacted State, Refuting Rescue Blocking Accusation: DOJ
The mother and her two young children died trying to cross the Rio Grande at Shelby Park in Eagle Pass
Published 01/16/24 09:50 PM ET|Updated 01/16/24 10:48 PM ET
Margaret Weaver

Amigrant woman and her two young children who drowned in the Rio Grande were dead before U.S. Border Patrol agents were denied access to the scene by the Texas National Guard and Texas Military Department, according to a court filing by the federal government.

Democratic Texas Congressman Henry Cuellar shared Saturday that a mother and her children had drowned near Shelby Park in Eagle Pass with a group of six migrants "in distress." The deaths come amid tensions over Eagle Pass, where the 50-acre Shelby Park was recently shuttered as part of Republican Gov. Greg Abbott's steps to cut down migrant crossings from the U.S.-Mexico border.

The Texas Department of Public Safety fenced off the park last week, defying the wishes of local government officials, according to the Texas Tribune.

https://themessenger.com/news/migrants-drowned-before-border-patrol-in-texas-contacted-state-refuting-rescue-blocking-accusation-doj
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 12:05:01 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Now even the DOJ refutes to lies of the MSM and democrats. ****slapping
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson