Author Topic: Maine allowing illegal aliens to squat in new apartments for free while veterans throughout state re  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Maine allowing illegal aliens to squat in new apartments for free while veterans throughout state remain homeless
01/18/2024 // Ethan Huff // 2.3K Views

A new scheme in the Northeastern state of Maine will allow illegal aliens who travel there to receive complimentary housing for the next two years in brand-new apartment units that were built specifically and exclusively for "asylum seekers."

Even though the latest figures show that there are now more than 653,000 homeless people in America, around 36,000 of whom are veterans, Maine has developed a program to roll out the red carpet for illegal alien invaders who do not even belong in the United States in the first place.

Check out the photo below and article to see for yourself the 60-unit apartment complex in Brunswick where illegals get to live for free while actual American citizens are forced to pay upwards of $2,3000 for a month's rent for a similar unit:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-18-maine-illegal-aliens-new-apartments-veterans-homeless.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson