Author Topic: Dem Rep. Correa: Despite Fentanyl, Border, Mayorkas Is Doing ‘Good’ Because We Haven’t Had Terrorist  (Read 567 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dem Rep. Correa: Despite Fentanyl, Border, Mayorkas Is Doing ‘Good’ Because We Haven’t Had Terrorist Attack

IAN HANCHETT18 Jan 2024122
1:50
On Thursday’s broadcast of NewsNation’s “The Hill,” House Homeland Security Committee member Rep. Lou Correa (D-CA) stated that while there are problems on the border and with fentanyl, “Alejandro Mayorkas is not the reason” and is “doing a good job” because we haven’t had any terrorist attacks on U.S. soil and we’ve “essentially minimized” cyberattacks on the U.S.

Correa said, “Well, think about what’s going on around the world right now. We have two wars. We have fentanyl [on] our doorstep everywhere on Main Street across the country. We have challenges of fentanyl, sad, tragic deaths, parents mourning. And then, of course, we have a worldwide refugee challenge. So, naturally, we want to find out why this is happening. But Alejandro Mayorkas is not the reason. Alejandro’s doing his job. If you think about those two world wars going on in the Middle East and in Europe…what you’re not talking about is the fact that we haven’t had a terrorist attack, thank God, on our soil, the fact that we’ve essentially minimized any attack — cyberattacks on our society. So, Mayorkas is doing a good job. But we still have a lot more to do in this country. And, in my opinion, instead of spending our time going through these hearings to impeach the guy, he hasn’t committed any crimes. Let’s focus on working together. Senate Republicans, Senate Democrats, the president, we’re all working together. I ask my Republicans in Congress, work with us come up with solutions.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/18/dem-rep-correa-despite-fentanyl-border-mayorkas-is-doing-good-because-we-havent-had-terrorist-attack/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He forgot to add that the tooth fairy hasn't been attacked by illegals, YET, either. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He forgot to add that the tooth fairy hasn't been attacked by illegals, YET, either. :headbang:

Same could be said September 10, 2001.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Correa: Despite Fentanyl, Border, Mayorkas Is Doing ‘Good’ Because We Haven’t Had Terrorist Attack

Ian Hanchett 18 Jan 2024

On Thursday’s broadcast of NewsNation’s “The Hill,” House Homeland Security Committee member Rep. Lou Correa (D-CA) stated that while there are problems on the border and with fentanyl, “Alejandro Mayorkas is not the reason” and is “doing a good job” because we haven’t had any terrorist attacks on U.S. soil and we’ve “essentially minimized” cyberattacks on the U.S.

Correa said, “Well, think about what’s going on around the world right now. We have two wars. We have fentanyl [on] our doorstep everywhere on Main Street across the country. We have challenges of fentanyl, sad, tragic deaths, parents mourning. And then, of course, we have a worldwide refugee challenge. So, naturally, we want to find out why this is happening. But Alejandro Mayorkas is not the reason. Alejandro’s doing his job. If you think about those two world wars going on in the Middle East and in Europe…what you’re not talking about is the fact that we haven’t had a terrorist attack, thank God, on our soil, the fact that we’ve essentially minimized any attack — cyberattacks on our society. So, Mayorkas is doing a good job. But we still have a lot more to do in this country. And, in my opinion, instead of spending our time going through these hearings to impeach the guy, he hasn’t committed any crimes. Let’s focus on working together. Senate Republicans, Senate Democrats, the president, we’re all working together. I ask my Republicans in Congress, work with us come up with solutions.”

He added that there are worldwide migrant issues and Border Patrol needs more resources.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/18/dem-rep-correa-despite-fentanyl-border-mayorkas-is-doing-good-because-we-havent-had-terrorist-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
attention shifting, don't blame us for what we did.
 22222frying pan 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I mean he's a thief, rapist, thug, pimp, gangsta, druggie, wife beater, and garden variety scofflaw but he hasn't murdered anyone! HE'S GOOD PEOPLE! HE'S GOOD!!
The Republic is lost.

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat

Offline mountaineer

Mayorkas is letting hundreds, if not thousands, of unvetted potential terrorists across the border every day. It's just a matter of when - not if - there will be another horrendous terrorist attack in this country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about the narco-terrorists, trafficking the Chinese Communist Party's fentanyl, who eneter the US every day?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I mean he's a thief, rapist, thug, pimp, gangsta, druggie, wife beater, and garden variety scofflaw but he hasn't murdered anyone! HE'S GOOD PEOPLE! HE'S GOOD!!
He's the Saltpeter of the Earth, a limp and useless