Author Topic: Violent Illegal Alien Released Eight Hours After Arrest By NC 'Sanctuary Sheriff'  (Read 241 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Violent Illegal Alien Released Eight Hours After Arrest By NC 'Sanctuary Sheriff'
Name: Luis Miguel Ahumada-Paredes
Date of Arrest: 01/18/2024
Charge(s): Stalking and Violation of a Court Order

View this suspect's booking info...

Shortly after 5:00 a.m., Ahumada-Paredes was booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail on $1,000 bond, then, despite his illegal status, he was released at 1:00 p.m. onto the streets of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Of course, this is not the illegal alien's first brush with the law.

On June 22, 2023, Ahumada-Paredes was arrested for Assault by Strangulation and booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail on $2,500 bond. He was released four days later.

View the booking details from that incident...

His most recent arrest came after he showed up at his victim's residence.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/violent-illegal-alien-released-eight-hours-after-arrest-by-nc-sanctuary-sheriff
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
3 days ago

Violent Illegal Alien Released Eight Hours After Arrest By NC 'Sanctuary Sheriff'
Name: Luis Miguel Ahumada-Paredes
Date of Arrest: 01/18/2024
Charge(s): Stalking and Violation of a Court Order

View this suspect's booking info...

Shortly after 5:00 a.m., Ahumada-Paredes was booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail on $1,000 bond, then, despite his illegal status, he was released at 1:00 p.m. onto the streets of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Of course, this is not the illegal alien's first brush with the law.

On June 22, 2023, Ahumada-Paredes was arrested for Assault by Strangulation and booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail on $2,500 bond. He was released four days later.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/violent-illegal-alien-released-eight-hours-after-arrest-by-nc-sanctuary-sheriff
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson