Author Topic: WATCH: Texas Troopers Arrest Teens Smuggling Illegal Aliens, Including 11-Year-Old Girl TxDPS  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Texas Troopers Arrest Teens Smuggling Illegal Aliens, Including 11-Year-Old Girl

Border Hawk
Jan 17, 2024

Texas authorities apprehended two minors suspected of smuggling illegal aliens, including a preteen girl, following a high-speed chase last week near the southern border.

The harrowing incident unfolded in Val Verde County on January 10, but the Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) just released details about the bust on Tuesday.

Dashcam footage shows TxDPS troopers pursuing a pickup truck at a high rate of speed US-277.

Eventually, the driver exits the highway and continues fleeing on surface roads leading to a checkpoint at the entrance to Laughlin Air Force Base in Del Rio.

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-texas-troopers-arrest-teens-smuggling-illegal-aliens-including-11-year-old-girl/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson