Author Topic: Former Space Force officer tells House panel he was FIRED for criticizing DEI policy  (Read 169 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former Space Force officer tells House panel he was FIRED for criticizing DEI policy
01/18/2024 // Ramon Tomey 

An erstwhile officer of the U.S. Space Force (USSF) recounted to Congress that he was terminated for criticizing the branch's diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) policy.
Former USSF Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier testified before a panel of the House of Representatives on Jan. 17 about "the ongoing Marxist inspired efforts to subvert and weaken our military and broader American society." His criticism of these endeavors led to his termination in May 2021.

During his testimony, Lohmeier said he was fired from his command "for writing a book trying to reverse the trend of the overt politicization of the uniformed services." This book, titled "Irresistible Revolution: Marxism's Goal Of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military," was eventually published and even became an Amazon best-seller.

"Specifically, I criticize the military's DEI trainings which, at my own base, were illegally occurring despite an executive order from the commander-in-chief," he told lawmakers. "The DEI industry is steeped in critical race theory (CRT) and is rooted in anti-American Marxist ideology."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-18-former-space-force-officer-fired-criticizing-dei.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson