Author Topic: In 2020, U.S. companies spent a whopping $8 billion on anti-white DEI propaganda  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In 2020, U.S. companies spent a whopping $8 billion on anti-white DEI propaganda
01/18/2024 // Ethan Huff 

In a 2021 interview with Robin DiAngelo, former MSNBC host Mehdi Hasan of the "Mehdi Hasan Show" stated that companies spent an astounding $8 billion in 2020 alone on "diversity and inclusion" (DEI) programs that discriminate against white people while propping up non-whites.
The resurfaced clip, which is circulating on X (formerly Twitter) – you can also watch it below – comes at a pertinent time when DEI is getting slammed in popular culture as a sham.

The episode of the Mehdi Hasan Show from which the above clip was taken was called "Why White Progressives are Part of the Problem." It called out DEI, critical race theory (CRT), and other anti-white trends that have emerged in recent years to denigrate and minimize whites throughout American society.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-18-2020-us-companies-8-billion-dei-propaganda.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When are da white folks gonna realize:
You may not be interested in the politics of race, ethnicity, and identity.
But the politics of race, ethnicity and identity are VERY MUCH interested ... in YOU.

And they're gonna give it to you... good and hard.