Author Topic: James Carville says third-party candidate going to get 'a lot of f---ing votes' in 2024  (Read 342 times)

Online libertybele

James Carville says third-party candidate going to get 'a lot of f---ing votes' in 2024

Democratic strategist James Carville says a third-party candidate in the presidential race will get "a lot of f---ing votes" in 2024.

"The third party is going to get a lot of f---ing votes in 2024. I'm just telling you," Carville said. "Unless something really changes, and it's hard for me to see the change."

Carville made the comments on a recent episode of his "Politics War Room" podcast while speaking about the Iowa caucuses, which he did not view as overly impressive for former President Trump, who garnered 51% of the vote.

Carville said that the figure against what he views as "not overly impressive opponents" shows "substantial doubts among more than a sliver of the Republican Party" for Trump. He said the same is true for President Biden among Democrats.

"It's just hard for me not to see an uninspiring election with the third party doing really well," Carville said.........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/james-carville-says-third-party-candidate-get-lot-of-f-ing-votes-2024
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

This election is only about which side can “own” the other. I doubt his prediction but we’ll see.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Why does anyone waste time talking to this profane loser?
James Carville’s message to young voters opposed to Biden: ‘F–k you’
By Victor Nava
Published April 30, 2024, 12:45 a.m. ET
New York Post

Democratic strategist James Carville had choice words for young voters on Sunday, warning that “little f–king 26-year-olds” unenthused about President Biden will have “no rights left” if former President Donald Trump wins the 2024 election.

“So, I hear this a lot,” Carville said. “‘James, young voters are just not into this. It’s two candidates, one’s in their 80s, one is almost in their 80s, they’re concerned about things that Washington politicians, and you just can’t blame them for – ‘Oh, s–t. F–k you!”

“Are you watching what is happening in the Supreme Court?” the former Bill Clinton adviser fumed in the video, posted by podcast purveyor Politicon. “If you’re 26, do you see what they’re doing? First of all, they’re gonna take every right that you could possibly have away from you.”

Carville went on to rail against conservative justices on the Supreme Court, accusing them of being “illegitimate whores” and deriding the high court as an “illegitimate organization” as it considers Trump’s presidential immunity claim.  ...
Sounds like he has dementia.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Damn the old Snake looking dude is slipping of the cliff. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Carville Lashes Out at Young Voters Turning on Joe Biden: ‘F*ck You!’

Democrat strategist James Carville lashed out at woke young voters who have turned on President Joe Biden.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/29/james-carville-lashes-out-at-young-voters-turning-on-joe-biden-fck-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Carville's degraded into a livng breathing bleep machine, who is like a 10 year old boy, who just found out about the "F" word.

All the recent accolades about the Clinton camp being geniuses is bs.  Sometimes being lucky is being better than good.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Carville's degraded into a livng breathing bleep machine, who is like a 10 year old boy, who just found out about the "F" word.

All the recent accolades about the Clinton camp being geniuses is bs.  Sometimes being lucky is being better than good.

Of the last several presidents, It was Bill Clinton who had the easiest term. There was no economic crisis, the  Soviet Union was in the history books, we didn’t have any serious economic competitors at that time, and then we had the Dotcom bubble that made the economy seem even better than it was until it burst at the end of his term
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy