Author Topic: Melania Trump gives emotional tribute to late mother at Palm Beach funeral  (Read 583 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump gives emotional tribute to late mother at Palm Beach funeral
Melania Trump gives heartfelt eulogy for to her late mother, Amalija Knavs
 By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published January 18, 2024 12:09pm EST

Former first lady Melania Trump remembered her mother Amalija Knavs for her passion for fashion and family, celebrating the Slovenia native's immigration to the United States to be with her grandson during a heartfelt eulogy at her funeral Thursday morning.

"My mother, the epitome of elegance and grace, exemplified the essence of a true woman. Her love for her husband, Viktor, my father, Ines, my sister and me was boundless. Her nurturing spirit had no limits, creating a legacy that will last for generations. She showered her grandson, Barron, with affection, illuminating his world with love, tender care, and unwavering devotion," Melania said at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida. "She embodied the best mother, wife, grandmother, mother-in-law, a true beacon of love and luxury in our lives."

"With each step she took, she embraced the privilege bestowed upon her and, in time, the privilege of becoming a US citizen. She vowed to contribute to make a difference in the world," Melania Trump said of her mother, who died Jan. 9 at age 78 in Miami after an undisclosed illness. "Filled with uncertainty, she knew an exquisite sense of pride as my husband became the President of the United States and as I embarked on a grand odyssey, traveling the corners of the globe as the first lady. My father, my sister, Barron, Donald and I will forever remember the echoes of our laughter that we share with our beloved Babi over family dinners and travels. Her conversations flowed effortlessly, adorned with grace and charm. No topic was off limits."

"In her presence, the world seemed to shimmer with radiant joy. She was not just a friend, but a confidant. A ray of light in the darkest of days. In her company, I found peace knowing that she would always be there to listen. She celebrated our successes and provided unwavering support during chaotic times. Our bond was unbreakable. A testament to the power of a true love for one another. She was my dear friend. An irreplaceable treasure. A gift bestowed upon me by the universe. And for that, I am entirely grateful. Rest in peace, my beloved mommy."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/melania-trump-gives-emotional-tribute-late-mother-palm-beach-funeral
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

What a beautiful eulogy.  8888crybaby
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
That was heartfelt and sincere.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am entirely grateful. Rest in peace, my beloved mommy."

That did it for me... 8888crybaby

I feel so sorry for Barron..I know what it's like to lose a devoted caring grandmother... :crying:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Good photos in the article -- comments afterwards not so much. The evilness of the left is not surprising.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
6ft 7ins Barron Trump, 17, towers over Donald at Melania's mother Amalija Knav funeral

https://www.themirror.com/news/us-news/6ft-7ins-barron-trump-towers-293756

photos in article. anyone else suddenly feel old?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

6ft 7ins Barron Trump, 17, towers over Donald at Melania's mother Amalija Knav funeral

https://www.themirror.com/news/us-news/6ft-7ins-barron-trump-towers-293756

photos in article. anyone else suddenly feel old?

I'm just amazed at how handsome and tall Barron has become. 6'7" is pretty darn tall!

Offline libertybele

That did it for me... 8888crybaby

I feel so sorry for Barron..I know what it's like to lose a devoted caring grandmother... :crying:

My maternal grandmother passed away before I was born and we moved out of state and away from my paternal grandmother.  My husband's grandmother was full of life; I remember her mowing her own yard when she was in her 80's. She was all of about 4'5" and stood her ground.  She was feisty as well and lived till she was 93. happy77

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO