Author Topic: Totally jawsome! Dad creates incredible 20-ft shark snow sculpture for his two sons after 22 inches  (Read 173 times)

Offline libertybele

Totally jawsome! Dad creates incredible 20-ft shark snow sculpture for his two sons after 22 inches of snow fell in five days

A 20-foot-long snow sculpture of a fearsome shark has become a local tourist attraction.

Carlos Maldonado said he created the Jaws-like snow carving with his two sons, which took them nearly five hours to sculpt it.

The following day, he spent another hour-and-a-half to color it with watered-down acrylic paint.

The sculptor, who is the owner of Carlos Maldonado Artwork in Iowa City, Iowa, US, said: 'I didn't really want to do anything plain'.

He added: 'I looked up snow sculptures. When I saw a shark online, I figured I could do that..............

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12973797/Totally-jawsome-Dad-creates-incredible-20-ft-shark-snow-sculpture-two-sons-22-inches-snow-fell-five-days.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.